Live Update Thread & Contest - UST March Shaft Spectacular

Wow....

TomCatix: Club and a half difference...will you ever let yourself fall this far behind technologically again?

EvinKc5: Now that you've been through the process, what would you tell people about the value of getting a professional fitting when buying clubs?

Driver info - G30; Ping Tour 65, stiff

Tomcatix- after you pick your jaw up off the floor from the new equipment, which area of your game will be most impacted by this fitting?

Evinkc05 - Did the results of this fitting vary from previous fittings you have had (if you've had them)?

Just watched the Periscope, club and a half longer for tomcat. That's HUGE!!!!

Game changer

Tomcat, how many yards did you gain during your fitting? Think you will miss the flintsirons?

Evinkc, what is the most important to you in the new driver, improving your distance or accuracy?

Cleveland 588 custom with stock matrix 6q3 58 g stiff

Watching a beginner get fit and seeing the difference in miss hits with modern technology is just awesome.

seeing it happen to THPers is even better.

Numbers don't lie.
#golfgear

Details on that would be fun to see

That is INCREDIBLY huge!

Like 15.8 yards. Just awesome. Can't wait to hear how he does on course with a bag of transformed gear.....modern technology with properly fit shafts? Like playing a different game!

Like 15.8 yards. Just awesome. Can't wait to hear how he does on course with a bag of transformed gear.....modern technology with properly fit shafts? Like playing a different game!

LITERALLY game changing!

THP and UST, blowing freaking minds!

I am speechless...wow.

LITERALLY game changing!

THP and UST, blowing freaking minds!

I absolutely agree! I'm amazed watching this thread UST & THP :clapp:

Watching a beginner get fit and seeing the difference in miss hits with modern technology is just awesome.

seeing it happen to THPers is even better.

So you promote/are okay with being a club ho? I am and everyone knows alez367 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomcat: How has this experience changed your thoughts on golf equipment?

evinkc05: What was the most surprising thing you learned through this experience?

Playing a XR16 w/ Kuro Kage 50 in S

Last edited:
UST is doing a killer job and awesome updates from you guys!!

TomCatix: Club and a half difference...will you ever let yourself fall this far behind technologically again?

Only picked up the game last year and they were given to me. At the time I didn't know if I'd really enjoy it or not, so didn't want to sink much money initially. But, huge difference.

Wow I just caught up on this thread and really all I can say is wow.

tomcat: How surprised were you that properly fit clubs could make such a difference and how excited are you to get them on the course.

evinkc05: What were your expectations regarding how much distance and/or consistency you could gain with a shaft fit for you with UST?

I am currently playing a Cobra Fly-Z with the stock Matrix VLCT SP 60g

Only picked up the game last year and they were given to me. At the time I didn't know if I'd really enjoy it or not, so didn't want to sink much money initially. But, huge difference.

And now you can update your What's In the Bag!

:UST:

8a8808c5cbde59b29d28955dfba613e2.jpg

7c8fada1f2a7aee656573b803482277c.jpg

So you promote/are okay with being a club ho? I am and everyone knows alez367 is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I promote it all. I dont change often, but like to do it once a year, because I like shiny new things.

16 yards with the 6i and 15 yards with the driver.

Chances of Spencer going over a bunch of greens tomorrow? #Guaranteed

Back