Titleist Vokey 64T Slate Blue Limited Edition

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
beautiful looking finish. As with all wedge finishes, I am curious how well it would hold up. I do find it hard to drop that kind of cash on a wedge.

That is a great looking wedge and great article - thanks THP!

• Admin
beautiful looking finish. As with all wedge finishes, I am curious how well it would hold up. I do find it hard to drop that kind of cash on a wedge.

Read the link in the first post : )

Read the link in the first post : )

I did. What the OEM says will happen and what actually happens are not always the same thing.

• Admin
I did. What the OEM says will happen and what actually happens are not always the same thing.

If a company is saying wear's the same as chrome, you can at least assume that its not a wearable finish.

If a company is saying wear's the same as chrome, you can at least assume that its not a wearable finish.
I hope the slate blue holds and looks brand new for as long as possible. Whomever buys a $250 (MSRP) wedge is going to want that sucker to look new for a long time.

I can't see the value in a wedge at that price, but I am sure the people who do will be very happy with this offering.

Love the finish but $250 is a little crazy...

Love the finish but not the price

I hope the slate blue holds and looks brand new for as long as possible. Whomever buys a $250 (MSRP) wedge is going to want that sucker to look new for a long time.

I can't see the value in a wedge at that price, but I am sure the people who do will be very happy with this offering.
I can't imagine wanting a wedge to look new. I definitely like my stuff to look like it sees the course.

Posted by my thumbs.

Like the finish, don't think I could hit a 64* wedge very far though. Be fun to mess around with.

I love me a good 64 degree wedge. It's like cheating around the greens. Don't think I could drop $250 on a wedge, but that's just a me thing. It is gorgeous though.

Titleist Vokey 64T Slate Blue Limited Edition

Beautiful and have been thinking of adding a 64 option to my car....not my bag entirely. $250 for a complete.y custom paint fill and stamping is about what I’d expect. Not saying I’d buy. It for that but fo a fully custom paint/stamp option I think it’s about right price wise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those blue wedges are gorgeous. When it is time to replace my 54* I will be going after one of those for sure.

Beautiful and have been thinking of adding a 64 option to my car....not my bag entirely. $250 for a complete.y custom paint fill and stamping is about what I’d expect. Not saying I’d buy. It for that but fo a fully custom paint/stamp option I think it’s about right price wise.

What do the other companies charge?

What do the other companies charge?

No idea as I’ve never looked into custom stamping or paint fill options on my wedges. But, if I were going to be buying a limited release, new finish, custom stamped and paint filled wedge.....I’d imagine I’d be ok with paying an extra $75-100 to do so. Arent the normal vokeys $149 to begin with?

I like the finish, another great looking wedge.

I love the finish but that's a bit steep even for me to pay for wedge.

Just spec’d out a normal SM7 custom wedge on vokeys website. Initials, paint fill, shaft band, grip, shaft, etc etc I was above $250. It was a satin finish SM7....

No idea as I’ve never looked into custom stamping or paint fill options on my wedges. But, if I were going to be buying a limited release, new finish, custom stamped and paint filled wedge.....I’d imagine I’d be ok with paying an extra $75-100 to do so. Arent the normal vokeys $149 to begin with?

Yes they are.
I think you are paying for the "limited edition" as much as the custom though, because they offer a Slate Blue SM7 in WedgeWorks with custom stuff starting at $199. Although I believe stamping adds $25 right off the bat, so $224. Although does not have a 64T option.
I believe most of the others come in around $199, but I get it. I think it looks great.

Yes they are.
I think you are paying for the "limited edition" as much as the custom though, because they offer a Slate Blue SM7 in WedgeWorks with custom stuff starting at $199. Although I believe stamping adds $25 right off the bat, so $224. Although does not have a 64T option.
I believe most of the others come in around $199, but I get it. I think it looks great.

Yea I mean....if you’re looking for a vokey and wanna customize it, it’s gonna run $200-250 depending on what ya want. If you don’t care about limited release there’s better options even on their own site. Either way it’s a pretty finish and wouldn’t say no lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great looking wedge. A little too much loft and not enough bounce for my game, but I will be watching to see what pros put this one in place at the Masters

I love the stamping and font on that.

I like the looks. Does it also have the higher toe weightings that were introduced with the SM6? Wasn't as apparent in the pic.

And yeah, it absolutely is out of my price range but sure is pretty.

Love the looks, not a fan of the grind on that club, plus I've had a 64* wedge and rarely used it.

Back