St. Petersburg, FL: March 19-23

Shakes I don't mind driving your way tomorrow, I don't know courses your way to much, I do know my way it crescent oaks, innisbrook, lansbrook, wentworth, and the Eagles are all decent courses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on where he is, those would be pushing the 30 minute mark.

Based on where he is, those would be pushing the 30 minute mark.

St Pete beach, about 10 minutes from Bradenton if I remember correctly outside 30 minutes, i don't mind driving his way just don't know the courses his way

St Pete beach, about 10 minutes from Bradenton if I remember correctly outside 30 minutes, i don't mind driving his way just don't know the courses his way

Its a bit further to Bradenton, since you have to head east to get to the SkyWay bridge, to then head South to get over to Bradenton area. I would say he is 30-45 from Bradenton courses with light traffic.

I cancelled Cove Cay & booked a 7:45 tee time at The Eagles for tomorrow morning. The pro shop recommended The Forrest course over The Lakes.
It's further than I wanted to drive, but I'lol gladly drive it to play a better course.
Thanks for the heads up about Cove Cay.

Ya thanks JB, having never played cove cay I didn't know the conditions... Able to join tomorrow?

I cancelled Cove Cay & booked a 7:45 tee time at The Eagles for tomorrow morning. The pro shop recommended The Forrest course over The Lakes.
It's further than I wanted to drive, but I'lol gladly drive it to play a better course.
Thanks for the heads up about Cove Cay.

Is my invite in the mail?

The Eagles is a unique course and certainly playable.

Is my invite in the mail?

The Eagles is a unique course and certainly playable.

Come join!!!!!

The more the merrier.

Im supposed to have a call at 11:30am, so let me see if I can shift things around and make it work.

Im supposed to have a call at 11:30am, so let me see if I can shift things around and make it work.

I've got faith, make it happen!

I reserved a 3rd spot just in case.

Anybody want to test anything out?

You know me... Always! Got any putters, hybo' sorry FW's need testing?

If you have you have the King LTD & or the W/S F5 driver I'd love to give them a swing.

I am able to make the schedule work, but may have to leave early if we dont finish in a reasonable time frame. Ill just be the guy that rides as a single out of the threesome. If we finish in 4 hours, I should be fine.

First tee time of the day, and you're there... We should be done in 2

Also if you have it an see this before you head up, the tour v4

Also if you have it an see this before you head up, the tour v4

It was sent to staff writer ddec for review last week. I have the Tour X, but not the Tour V4. His review will be up soon though, with all of the details.

I'll be there a few minutes after 7, because I'm going to need to hit a few balls. Their range is terrible, but for warm up it will be fine.

My car is a black Lincoln MKZ if you see me in the parking lot. I have a few drivers with me and a couple of other things if someone wants to take them out for the round from the car.

I'm heading there now as well and will be in the same boat, stopping at the rally for a protein bar or something

Is this full?

Never mind, I thought this was being played tomorrow

Is this full?

Come on down!!!! I just put you on and reserved a 4th
Nevermind.... Didn't see your edit

But you guys are playing today, correct?

Yeah, just saw your edit, thought you might of been down here on business or something, I know me and wardy are playing at 3 though

Back