The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

We're scheduled to get a bunch of snow - weird to play a few rounds then get snowed out.

Working on takeaway inside - that's what's been off for me so taking the opportunity to work in front of the mirror.

Driver was a little off today. 15 penalty strokes. Desert is brutal.
Just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy sh**! #WheresTheAmmo

Just saying....

Wow that is brutal man.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wish the gauntlet was today. I am just killing the ball shot a 78 today on 18 holes. My game has never been this consistent.

Just saying....

Wow. That sucks.

Scenic putting practice!

79e497929db6997102e174c0be51b20d.jpg

Calling for 3-5 inches of snow here. It was 80 last week. What the heck.

I'm going to try to get out Saturday. High in mid 40's so most courses will be pretty empty I imagine. Looks like plenty of deals to be had on GolfNow.

Calling for 3-5 inches of snow here. It was 80 last week. What the heck.

I'm going to try to get out Saturday. High in mid 40's so most courses will be pretty empty I imagine. Looks like plenty of deals to be had on GolfNow.

That's about what we're expecting here in CO. Supposed to start tonight and go all day tomorrow. So much for trying to get a couple of practice rounds in over the weekend.
Basement putting, here I come.

Between injury and home life haven't had much time to practice, but I have my first round scheduled at Coyote Lakes on the 29th. Let the on course prep begin. Hitting the range until then.
How is the shoulder man? All healed up?

Just saying....

I hope you are sandbagging...

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Boom! That just happened.
Better bring your A game, because winners are going to get a bit more than pride, trophies and a Hall of Fame tag.

Oooooooooo JB, I love it when you do that!!!

Working out the kinks, did another range session last night.
That's great to hear. We need all able bodies on deck. #TeamAJ

9 more Fridays!!!

I will be getting in 9 holes and some range time tomorrow. Haven't hit a ball in 5 days with starting a new job Monday and my wife in Brussels since Sat. I have my little boy to watch so hard to get out. Can't wait until he is old enough to golf with me.

That's great to hear. We need all able bodies on deck. #TeamAJ

Yeah, basically they are rebuilding my joints, severe arthritis has worn down the bone in a few of my major joints (shoulder, elbow, hips and knees + 6 different broken vertebrae at one time or another ) so on an aggressive treatment plan to get my life back. Tired of waking up and feeling like I am 70 when I am only 46.

I'll be getting 54 holes in starting today! #TeamRookie

The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I have tee times for the next four days. Hope I can get my game back - it is still on vacation. I must have left it last week.

Hit the range this AM with mixalot, who is here for work this week. Nice to meet another THP forum member!

bd1593e2ac33957ee48056a4d2115421.jpg

Is it time to go to Arizona yet??

What's all that white stuff on the ground!?

Yeah, basically they are rebuilding my joints, severe arthritis has worn down the bone in a few of my major joints (shoulder, elbow, hips and knees + 6 different broken vertebrae at one time or another ) so on an aggressive treatment plan to get my life back. Tired of waking up and feeling like I am 70 when I am only 46.

Ouch! That's a lot of wear and tear.

1st practice round is going down

af31a56fcba4e52e3f940bc23a6b826d.jpg

Back