Titleist Test Balls

I've signed up I don't know how many times and never have received test balls. Maybe it's because I have a full bag of Callaway? I don't know. Oh well, no loss of sleep here.

I tried my darndest to post one a few hours ago - took the pic on the smartphone and posted it to Facebook, but for the life of me couldn't get it to display on THP.

Ah, no worries! Just interested to see what you got!

In the past, when I have received the prototype Pro-V1's, they have had "TEST" on the side stamp between the alignment arrows where the typical production balls would say "Pro-V1."

Either way, its a pretty cool experience to be a part of!

I have received two sleeves - one each year. ProV1 and NXT Tour balls. None recently, tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a picture from the balls they sent in 2014, it was the most recent I could find.

20140423_084735_zpss8beuzsn.jpg

Here is a picture from the balls they sent in 2014, it was the most recent I could find.

20140423_084735_zpss8beuzsn.jpg
I have never received test balls with shapes on them. Mine always say test within the alignment line on the side of the ball.

10556262_1182367161775626_3227233848452077678_n_zpsqwy9cbrw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Didn't get anything this time around. Maybe in the mail today.

i got some balls in december i have no idea what they are. they said theyd be in touch for a survey but no email or anything.... hmmmmm

edit: hey Slammin Sam i got that same pack you got. what are they?

Received my complimentary sleeve for assisting with the testing in the fall, had no idea they were velocity balls thought they were NXT. They were solid in the winter i'll save these until then too.

4cd815b32039ea033059fb5b7104162f.jpg

I recently played three rounds of golf in one week, and used the 6 test balls for the rounds. I only lost one ball, to a water hazard, and a couple of them are still very playable. I could not tell any marked difference in the playability of the two "logos", but that may be because I no longer have the swing speed to generate that advantage from the ProV1x. They definitely played like ProV1 balls, nice control with the irons, great feel around the greens.

I got my complimentary sleeve of Titleist NXT Tour S this afternoon.

I just signed up. Hopefully will get chosen to try them out.

Yup, but a sleeve of Velocity balls in as well.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm still watching my mailbox.

Back