Florida Golf Trip

JediHacker

Reaction score
Handicap
Greetings all, I am planing to do a golf trip on July to either Orlando or Fort Lauderdale Florida but I have never been there as a Golf Trip, and need some help. I would like to stay at a Hyatt Hotels since it will be free with all my points for a week or two (dont know yet).

I am looking for suggestions in regards of golf packages or should I just book tee time myself through a know website. or get an already golf package made for those places. I will only be 3 golfers including myself.

Thank you in advance for your help..

In Orlando, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is a decent option.
FT Lauderdale has a number of them as well.

July is off season, so make sure you contact any course you are headed to and check on maintenance schedule.

You should check out teetimesusa.com they have packages that include lodging and rounds of golf. We used them last year for an annual trip that we do and everyone was happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also golf early in the AM cuz it's hot+humid as balls that time of year

That's the most memorable thing from my round down there a couple years ago

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We did a group trip of 52 THPers to Grand Cypress in Orlando last August and it was incredible. Hoping it happens again this October. They have golf and stay packages available which were not too happy priced. The villas are amazing with pool and hot tub areas. And then you have access to play the 3 courses there. The New Course was the hands down favorite. So you could play there and then they have a shuttle for locations within 10 miles I believe so you could book another course close on GolfNow for a good price. July is pretty warm, so prices are definitely on the cheaper side. You also have access to the Grand Cypress hotel which has a massive pool, chip and putt course, climbing wall, and numerous other activities. Such a great facility overall. I'd suggest checking it out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast reply guys,, wow, Cypress looks awesome and 4 courses designed by the man Jack, only problem the new course is closed on from May through October for maintenance / remakes,, good think i have enough points to stay for free at the Hyatt Grand Cypress :banana:...
neefty pretty usefull website @makinarun, which i will be using most likely since its recommended here.
tnx for the Advise about the weather @greekylite, but i will not be a problem for me being that I am from Puerto Rico (same hot stuff)..

I will be most likely staying there or either of the Hyatts at International Drive (free also)... if i choose to do this then i will have to custom build a package based on distance and the golf courses you all recommend here..

tnx again...

Thanks for the fast reply guys,, wow, Cypress looks awesome and 4 courses designed by the man Jack, only problem the new course is closed on from May through October for maintenance / remakes,, good think i have enough points to stay for free at the Hyatt Grand Cypress :banana:...
neefty pretty usefull website @makinarun, which i will be using most likely since its recommended here.
tnx for the Advise about the weather @greekylite, but i will not be a problem for me being that I am from Puerto Rico (same hot stuff)..

I will be most likely staying there or either of the Hyatts at International Drive (free also)... if i choose to do this then i will have to custom build a package based on distance and the golf courses you all recommend here..

tnx again...
Dang.... That New Course is unbelievable.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I’m pretty shocked that they would have to shut down the new course for that long of time. What on earth are they doing there if you have to close down during the entire summer? Other than keeping me from playing it, jerks

Back