Titleist CNCPT: CP-01 and CP-02 Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They look quite futuristic, almost sports car like!

I think the name is perfect, some of the lines remind me of concept cars where you would see these really cool looking drawings but the final product never looked like that. Kudos to them for trying it, I think they look really cool, but at $500/ea no way they will ever see my bag

Wow, these are pretty! I have heard that even tour pros have to pay to play these.

I think the CP-02 is absolutely gorgeous. That said, $500 per iron is way out of my league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Yes please! Take my $$$ now!

edit .... $500 an iron??? Uhhhh .... unless they are offered at the next Titleist event, I don't think they will be in my bag anytime soon.

They certainly look amazing but at $500 per iron, I will have to admire them from afar.

Those are pretty sweet looking clubs. I'm interested in learning more about that alloy and what makes it so special. It's always cool to see what a company can do when they give a product their all.

Interested to see how this goes for Titleist. Aren't they just recycling the same marketing story PXG and Callaway already used years ago?

Those look pretty awesome and futuristic, but the price point of $500 per iron is just a tad extreme...

Love the looks of these, but there is little chance I could actually have any success with them and at $500.00 an iron I wouldn't even think of trying them.

"Titleist says this design is producing ball speeds previously not found off the face of an iron" Wow! I'm definitely intrigued though I'm sure these will never be in my bag.

No joke, I spit up coffee when I read $500 per iron.

Good looking irons, but that'll be a Hard No from me just based on price.

Looks as though they incorporated ideas from the AP3 & TMB irons into one hot face. With that much tungsten in them, they must go sky high.

i think they look pretty cool. i'd love to hit one. would never pay that price, but the story is not about the price. reminds of the old saying, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it"

Those look pretty cool, but for that price, I think a lot of folks will only check them out at a store.

I love the look, nice crisp lines and kind of futuristic looking.. the boutique set from a major oem seems like them trying to snag some business from the other "elitist" brands but hey, whatever works

But yeah price is beyond what any sane moderate income person could pay.. but I hope that sales of these don't drive up the price of the standard line too (like "oh people are paying 3500 for irons so if we up the regulars from 1200 to 1800 they'll still have a bargain")

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I hit the prior version and they were nice but not sure they warrant the price tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why am I feeling like those should have a Nike swoosh on them? They look kinda like an old Nike Iron don't they? Maybe I'm wrong!!!

Mainly the CP-01. I like them tho!

I think it's great that they are taking the cncpt approach and just producing a product that throws caution and price to the wind. They'll reap the rewards as they are able to incorporate elements into other lines in a more cost effective way.

Obviously, at that price, they don't plan on selling those to your average golfer! Maybe it's a development thing. They try new and innovative ideas in them before incorporating the ideas into their regular releases???

I cannot tell how they actually look based on the picture. Am I the only one that thinks that a lot of these press release pictures look like bad CGI from a low budget action film?

Since I cannot justify spending that sort of money on a set of irons, I have little to no interest in learning more about them.

$500/club irons makes me think Titleist doesn't take me seriously. Stuff like this just furthers their stuffy image, which I think they would do well to move away from.

$4,000 for 4-AW lol

Back