The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Guess I'll add Peaky Blinders too.

Have you watched the BBC Sherlock Holmes series? If not, add it NOW.

Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic.

Have you watched the BBC Sherlock Holmes series? If not, add it NOW.

Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic.
Added.

I got a lot of watching to do.

Daredevil season 2 is awesome. Episode 3 is some real talk.

Finished Daredevil Season 2 last night. Leaving a LOT open. I really liked how The Punisher was portrayed!

I found the mini, you can't call it a Trailer, but I guess it sort of is....for Marvel's Luke Cage that drops at the end of September (30th). I never knew much about this character, but from his part in Jessica Jones, I'm definitely going to watch that, too.

I found the mini, you can't call it a Trailer, but I guess it sort of is....for Marvel's Luke Cage that drops at the end of September (30th). I never knew much about this character, but from his part in Jessica Jones, I'm definitely going to watch that, too.
Only 22 seconds, but based on it, and the character, that show has POTENTIAL.

Just finished Daredevil season 2. VERY well done, once of the better "sequel" seasons ive seen to date. Lots of intertwined story lines and definitely left season 2 open enough for great things in the next season (s)

and the Luke Cage trailer was solid too, will be checking it out.

Just finished Daredevil season 2. VERY well done, once of the better "sequel" seasons ive seen to date. Lots of intertwined story lines and definitely left season 2 open enough for great things in the next season (s)

and the Luke Cage trailer was solid too, will be checking it out.

Felt the exact same way.

Charlie Cox is so good as Matt Murdock. Daredevil has long been among my favorite Marvel heroes. I like my heroes with goofy powers, notable downsides, and high humanity, which has always put Daredevil towards the top of my list (Punisher's sociopathic toughness also ranks high). I think there are characters where it's important that they be their heroes. I think it's important that someone be better at Superman than Clark Kent, or Cyclops than Scott Summers, or Wolverine than Logan/James Howlett. But it's always struck me as more important that certain characters be their human side, like Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and especially those sort of B-level, street crime heroes, like Matt Murdock. Charlie Cox does such a great job of making that character suit the environment, and it's amazing that the sequel season better embodies the character than the first season when there were no expectations.

I know a lot of folks will say it's great for the MCU to have Daredevil and the Punisher out there, doing their thing, but Daredevil seasons 1 & 2 are outstanding television. No build up, no expectations, they're easily on par with the Walking Dead or Mad Men or House of Cards for great television start to finish. I'd even compare it to the great shows on HBO, Deadwood and The Wire, IMO.

Charlie Cox is so good as Matt Murdock. Daredevil has long been among my favorite Marvel heroes. I like my heroes with goofy powers, notable downsides, and high humanity, which has always put Daredevil towards the top of my list (Punisher's sociopathic toughness also ranks high). I think there are characters where it's important that they be their heroes. I think it's important that someone be better at Superman than Clark Kent, or Cyclops than Scott Summers, or Wolverine than Logan/James Howlett. But it's always struck me as more important that certain characters be their human side, like Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and especially those sort of B-level, street crime heroes, like Matt Murdock. Charlie Cox does such a great job of making that character suit the environment, and it's amazing that the sequel season better embodies the character than the first season when there were no expectations.

I know a lot of folks will say it's great for the MCU to have Daredevil and the Punisher out there, doing their thing, but Daredevil seasons 1 & 2 are outstanding television. No build up, no expectations, they're easily on par with the Walking Dead or Mad Men or House of Cards for great television start to finish. I'd even compare it to the great shows on HBO, Deadwood and The Wire, IMO.
I'm NOT into hero themes at all, yet Daredevil has been OUTSTANDING. And the Punisher might be my favorite "villain" EVER.

After starting a couple of episodes and then getting distracted I just finished Daredevil season 1. Man, I have been missing out! That was such a great show. I really need to find time to binge watch season 2 now.

After starting a couple of episodes and then getting distracted I just finished Daredevil season 1. Man, I have been missing out! That was such a great show. I really need to find time to binge watch season 2 now.

I can't wait until you see the Punisher in season 2... awesome.

Season 2 of daredevil is legit!! I watched it all last weekend and I loved it. Really well done. If you liked season 1 u will love season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I can't wait. I just need to talk my wife in to letting me lay around all weekend and watch it all.

Watched the first 4 episodes of Daredevil season 2 last night. Wow. Great television. Better than the first season. The one extended fight scene down the staircase had some of the best fight choreography I've ever seen. Would love to see a "making of" for that scene alone. So good!

I started season one of Lie to Me two nights ago starring Tim Roth it's pretty good.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

Back