Billions (Showtime) ((Possible Spoilers))

War Eagle

the Beags of THP...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Rum
Anyone else watching?

So far, I am a fan.

What's it about

What's it about

Dude that used to be in Homeland (Brody) is a Billionaire hedge fund dude, fighting off the US Attorneys blah blah.

It's solid.

Dude that used to be in Homeland (Brody) is a Billionaire hedge fund dude, fighting off the US Attorneys blah blah.

It's solid.
Hmm so is this what I got stood up for

We watched the first one last night. Looks like it will be a good show.

I struggled through the 1st episode, thought episode 2 was much better

Paul Giamati (Sp?) is a great actor. The first episode was interesting.

I know this won't be for everyone. It's a bit twisted but the underlying theme of money and power is there. I like that these players are all a bit twisted. It'll be fun to watch Bobby Axe go up against the US DA

I did not watch last nights and have it taped so I am not scrolling down just in case anything is said....
Anyone else watching?

So far, I am a fan.
.... but I did like the first episode a lot

I watched the first episode a couple of weeks ago on Hulu, they had an early preview. Didn't get a chance to watch last night's episode, but I am definitely going to watch the season because it is pretty good!

The lead actor was amazing in band of brothers so hopefully he does well in this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Episode 1, I am a fan so far.

I'm liking it a lot through 2 episodes.

I am a fan so far - like the lead actors as well. Writing and editing good so far as well in my opinion.

Watched both episodes, I like it, nice little story line going

Caught up to be able to go back to the threads... great episode 2!

I need to queue this one up. I am currently going through Homeland and starting S3

we watched the 2 episodes last night, really good!

Axe seems like a real jerk, but his wife may be worse. I love the show so far. Can't go wrong with Giamati!

Will be completely caught up by the time I land in Tampa. Fantastic show so far.

Back