Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

I sure hope so. I would love to play the pink and white ones.
I bought 4 dozen to stock up. I plan on playing nothing but the pink ones every October all month long for the foreseeable future.

In a search for the pink and white balls, I went to Amazon to see if they might possible be there, they weren't by the way. But I saw someone was selling the 2015 version of the Red and White for $95 plus $5 shipping and there was one for $135. That's insane.

I haven't read the chrome soft thread (yet) but I am wondering what other balls this is comparable to?

I haven't read the chrome soft thread (yet) but I am wondering what other balls this is comparable to?

Bridgestone B330 RX is the closest that I have tried.

2388dff3821b979e105250485b811043.jpg

Like to find some of those pink ones, do you know anyone that still has some?

Just picked up two sleeves of the yellow/black truvis. Gonna put them in play on Thursday!

have 2 sleeves of yellow/black Truvis and decided I will be playing the Red/White the rest of the year so bought 5 dozen this morning. Hopefully they don't bring the White/blue today as I those are the ones I really want.

I'm sitting on 3 dz yellow / black. Great for short game practice lately. Enjoy learned how the wedge works with these balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played one of these for the last five holes of today's round. I found it in a water hazard where I was looking for my Snell MTB that I learned today doesn't float . I loved how the ball felt off the tee and with my irons. I got excellent distance with the ball. The only issue I had was on the greens where I had some difficulty getting used to the Truvis pattern on the ball. I'm used to a solid colored ball with a line on it. That's probably something that I'd get used to after a round or so, however.

I played one of these for the last five holes of today's round. I found it in a water hazard where I was looking for my Snell MTB that I learned today doesn't float . I loved how the ball felt off the tee and with my irons. I got excellent distance with the ball. The only issue I had was on the greens where I had some difficulty getting used to the Truvis pattern on the ball. I'm used to a solid colored ball with a line on it. That's probably something that I'd get used to after a round or so, however.

Put a few chips in the hole, it will be easy getting used to the ball around the green!!

I am enjoying the Red/White, Yellow/Black, Blue/White, Pink/White, and the Red/White/Blue designs!

Added bonus - nobody takes my balls on the practice greens!

Agreed. I get benefit on putts to see the roll but the ball is hard to find on the ground...especially the white and Red combo...

Casey

Back