• Driver In Fairway

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • Iron Onto Green

Votes: 35 35.4%
  • Sink the Putt

Votes: 42 42.4%

• Total voters
The putt anytime!

I want to say #2 - as I'd feel decently confident with that one, but I feel like the putt is the better percentage for me. Driver is way too dependent on how I'm swinging that day.

I'm quite surprised by the results so far.

Give me the driver. Probably the straightest club in my bag and % is higher for me than a full 8 iron to a green, and I'd say I'm 50/50 at best on a 10 footer under pressure.

There are days I can't miss with my driver. However, there are days I couldn't hit the fairway if you paid me a million dollars haha. If I can warm up before making this decision, it might be different, but the putt is highest percentage for most amateurs I would guess.

I used to be able to say Driver, without a doubt. But my driver swing needs some work, so I’ll take the putt.

I'd take the putt every time.

I am going driver on this with where my game is now.

Option 2. With that kind of pressure, I don't think my nerves would hold up on the putt. I am not always the most accurate driver. Bet me $5 that I hit the fairway and I am almost guaranteed to miss.

Putt. Best odds.

I'm pretty confident in my driver right now but I'm taking the Triple Track to the 10 footer and sinking it. Heaven only knows where the iron shot would end up.

Iron into green by a wide margin. I really have no idea where the driver is going these days and would likely either leave the putt short and blast it by because I had in my mind not to leave it short.

Exact same thing here

I will take the putt! For a few reasons. First being my confidence with my putter is extremely high. There isn't a putt, not matter the length, that I don't think I will make. Do I make them all, no. But thinking you will make them all helps a lot. Second, because I have a SeeMore in the bag, enough said. Third, a putt is easier to control than a full swing with any club. A putt will most likely be closer to the hole when done than any other shot.

Oh I'll take the iron shot. The putt is tempting, but I'm not that great of a putter and will for sure miss it under pressure even if its a straight one.

If not much wind, I'll hit the drive.

Option 2 for me, I feel that is my best chance.

Iron into the green.

I average 10 out of 14 fairways a round, so driver for me.

Tee it up and drive!

I'll take option 2. 150 is a good distance for me and the conditions of the shot seem to line up well (no wind or elevation).

I'll take the putt all day. Not sure I could get a driver in the fairway off one swing even if my life depended on it. 150 yard shot is prob 50/50. Putt I feel like I could make 2/3 of the time. So based on likelihood of success I'd have to go with the putt

The driver.I can't putt lately worth *@$$* and the 150 yd shot is not my strong shot either.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Driver into fairway

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Driver in the fairway. I hit way more of those than I do onto the green from 150 or 10' putts. I don't hit it very far either (220ish) so the fairway is generally fat where my ball lands LOL!

Iron shot for me. A green, even at 150 yards, is a much larger target then and gives a little more room for error. The other two are pretty even for second. I am feeling pretty confident with a driver lately and my putting isn't atrocious most days either.

Back