Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot all about having this beauty.

10baaef24b5475be11a5b560216e248e.jpg

After going through the UST shaft fit online while following the awesome that is the UST event, this was spit out for me...flex low of the what the program said, but I'm a ok with that and its probably better off!

UST Mamiya iROD's for my Apex hybo's.

Finish has worn off of 50% of my Fuji's and it bothers me, plus, US-freaking-T gets THP.
I have one in my X2hot and it is freaking fantastic. Probably won't use another hybrid shaft.

That Irod shaft, could I put that in a driving iron?

You could indeed!
Maybe it's time to tinker with the deuce! I love having it in the bag, but would like to see a little bit more out of it

I can't get the Hogan PTx irons out of my head. Can't wait to try them!

Small ponder on xr hybo as it won the 441 shutout today

Small ponder? Who does that?

The XR hybrids are crazy good dude. And can be had for real cheap through CPO

I have one sitting here. You should have told me and I would have brought it to California.

Irod 85F5 for my utility iron....seems like a good fit....not sure how it will compare to the Kuro Kage 90fy that is in it now.

Recoils for wedges.

I have one sitting here. You should have told me and I would have brought it to California.
Thats my luck. Hit it pretty solid (for me) and the ball bouncing off the face felt good.
The apex was a close 2nd followed by the new nike

Thats my luck. Hit it pretty solid (for me) and the ball bouncing off the face felt good.
The apex was a close 2nd followed by the new nike

Did you test the King F6?

Irons, oh the possibilities!

I could go anything from PING I-series, to Mizuno MP-15/25, Srixon z745 to even the Yamaha RMX.
Then there's shafts, Nippon, recoil, steel fiber, XPi, XP, 90-95-105-110 grams.

I love the look of the Mizuno MP25 & Srixon Z745's. Would like the forgiveness of the PINGs.

Guess I'm trying a couple of options on the Trackman tomorrow. Might do something stupid like order Z745's with SteelFiber i110's without having hit both the shafts and the heads, let alone the combination.
PING with the XP95's.
Also: Glide wedges in 50SS/54SS/58SS, with the same shafts.

Pondering turns into waiting on a price. And the extra price for the grips I want too, that'll probably be another €10/club.

Thinking of dropping the X-utility and getting an Apex 4 hybrid then add back in my old BB 5w into the gold to give me some more options at the top of the bag. Oh and getting a 14° 3w as well.

Could get expensive...

Pondering a new fairway wood but with so many to try I am scrambled as to which one I really hope to demo the new cobra but haven't yet.

I am still pondering a Bettinardi Queen B #6...rolled it so well again today in the store! Need to find the funds to make it happen!

CA4V5bMUIAAhfrg.jpg

I am still pondering a Bettinardi Queen B #6...rolled it so well again today in the store! Need to find the funds to make it happen!

CA4V5bMUIAAhfrg.jpg
Make it happen!

Pondering a good universal double shoulder strap for one of my standbags that didnt come with one. Anyone have a good suggestion?

Thinking of dropping the X-utility and getting an Apex 4 hybrid then add back in my old BB 5w into the gold to give me some more options at the top of the bag. Oh and getting a 14° 3w as well.

Could get expensive...

Just incase you needed a recommendation on the 14* 3w.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201542374161

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back