Evnroll Tour Stroke Trainer Putter

greg19

Reaction score
Handicap
Growing!
Has anyone seen or rolled a ball with one of these? Originally put out as a training aid, people liked them so much that they started using them during their rounds. While the training putter is cast, the upgraded version is milled. Both putters conform to the rules of golf and proudly claim on the headcover, “ It’s Legal”. The cast and milled putters have different alignment lines. The milled version lacks the single white stripe across the top and the two red lines.

886c12e344f1b8440a213095e00cf8a0.jpg

Designed to promote hands in front of the head it has a loft of I believe, 1*. MOI is over 20,000. The putter head is 1 and a 1/4” ahead of the shaft.

b08b673b61808ac919f377edd54d4897.jpg

Mine just got delivered yesterday (cast version) and I made a few carpet putts with it. It seemed easier to square the head and to keep it square through impact. I can’t wait to try it out at my home course tomorrow! I’m sure this is a pass by many just due to the strange looks but I’m always up trying anything that could potentially help my game. I can’t putt any worse than I already do!

cbba6c118eea3018303b476fc9e90e1b.jpg

3d5252bf28ed430d2ed36a7db9353f93.jpg

Guerin Rife has been doing this a long time and has a proven track record when it comes to putters and at $149 I figured why not!

3206089c8ae35c61b8305a9102fbacec.jpg

2238bec7fcefbeca6c0486a742d0f4f0.jpg

Its definitely different. The pic from above makes it look like the face is angled down to the ground but I'm sure that cant be. Curious to see how it does for you.

Whooooaaaaa Greg!!! You talked about this one but definitely a see to believe.

Interested to see how you putt with this vs the TFI that you rolled well the last round

Interesting looking putter. Don’t know why though my mind Immediately goes to the Odyssey Toe Up Putter from a few years back that promoted squaring up the face at impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen these on youtube and watched a discussion about the benefits and the fact that it could legally be used during a round. Looking forward to your feedback about it's performance.

Brought it out to the course and all I can say is, WOW! Usually on take away i can feel the putter head "swirling" around. I know right away that i'll never get my putt back on line. This putter feels head heavy and stayed rock solid during the backstroke and got the ball rolling immediately. The putter is designed so that you take a shorter backstroke and it does just that. Was I draining everything in sight? Let's not get carried away! I did however have confidence standing over the putt and definitely feel that with more practice that I will make more putts. It took a little bit to get used to the head being so far behind the shaft but once comfortable it actually felt more natural.

My local sim place has one of these, and I roll it almost every week when we go in there.

It's definitely different. I don't think I could ever game one, but it's kind of a neat thing to have lying around when you want to do some work on your stroke.

My local store has one and I have tried it several times. Certainly weird looking until I lined it up. Once you focus on the ball and the head it didn't seem so odd.

I wouldn't game it but someone should.

As a trainer this makes sense.

Back