is there a rum thread?
list your favorite rums here
1. Pyrat Cask
2. Ron Zacappa 23 Anos
3. My Gay Centennial
4. Ron Zacappa XO
No Puerto Rican rums for me
no Jamaican rums for me

Quite a few rum drinkers on THP. I know at a couple of events, bottles have come out.

Captain Morgan to start.

My favorite (at least that's widely available) is Zaya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a bottle of this while on my honeymoon in St. Lucia. Made in St. Lucia also..... It is absolutely incredible and really good ratings. So so so smooooooth..

https://www.masterofmalt.com/rum/admiral-rodney-extra-old/
aea2763ccacd6413e8b4308ded01e507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Wray and Nephew.

My all time favorite sipping rum...

havana-club-seleccion-de-maestros-rum.jpg

I am a captain Morgan black fan I buy handles by the case lol

One of the joys of going on a Caribbean cruise is picking up some Havana Club. Can't bring in to the US as of yet.

Can we merge the two threads.

More of a bourbon guy, but did have some Captain Morgan Spiced rum last night. Not too bad. Might have to try some of these others mentioned above.

My all time fav
at $260 a bottle can't afford it too often
imagejpeg

17cf93773292d190d8d8674d998a3d19.jpg

My vacation bottle

Captain ftw

I'll be following this thread with curiosity. I don't know much about rum but I am a fan. I just buy Sailor Jerry currently cause it was the first one I was introduced to. I like Kraken and I had a client send me a bottle out of the blue of I forget what it's called but it had a very smooth, maple syrup taste. Really good to my unsophisticated tastes.

OG Captain Morgan, it's where its at. It's also 50% of the recipe for an Albatross.

I'm no Rum snob. I drink any and all of it.

Never been a rum fan but was in OBX NC and went to Outer Banks Distillery tour where they only make craft Kill Devil Rum. Wow really knocked my socks off, for 80 proof it was as smooth as cold iced tea on a summer day

OG Captain Morgan, it's where its at. It's also 50% of the recipe for an Albatross.

I'm no Rum snob. I drink any and all of it.
I got this, this evening, should make you and Dan proud, look at me branching out.

1d58de0dc75dc9b4c2c9ca33b26b59ac.jpg

Back