Just dropping a line

Tj_11

Reaction score
Handicap
ugh
Hey all.. found the forum while searching for end of the Internet on golf reviews. I found some interesting stuff right away and wanted to get more involved. I'm from Summerville, SC and looking to improve my game.

Ive been a every couple months golfer for the last 15 years and recently moved closer to a golf course. Between the move and a second child, I found some time to go hit the course for a couple hours close to pass the time. Over the last couple months I've been golfing more at the "home" course and enjoying the game more. Im wanting to get more serious about the game and my techniques to make the game more enjoyable.

I recently went and got fitted for a driver and irons just to knock the dust off the clubs. Ended up getting a new driver but keeping my old irons for now. I may not be able to contribute much to the forum but definitely look forward to learning a lot and possibly meeting some good folks on here.

TJ

Welcome!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome! i don't contribute much either right now but so much info and knowledge here.

Welcome, get as much info as you can (feel free to ask questions) and just enjoy playing as much as you can as well!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome! You will love it here.

Welcome! Everyone has something to add to the forum. I can teach you top a drive and skull a wedge shot if you want to know.

Welcome sir.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome from northern Michigan!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

:welcome:

You'll be able to get out more once the kids get older.

Welcome to THP, TJ.

Welcome aboard!

Back