Surely this is not legit?

If it's too good to be true...

Clubs and such? seems a bit TOO good to be true. Even for leftover (2018 or 2017) models. the balls, not so much. Lots of places to get previous years models at the discount shown. Maybe a *bit* lower than what I've seen.

I've started to see counterfeit watch ads in my FB feed. Of course, they don't say they are fakes; but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a new Rolex or Breitling for $200.

I felt dirty even clicking on the link.

All the putters are 769 before discount. Pretty sketchy to begin with. This seems right up there with Wish and the golf clubs they sell on there as well.

Fake website and it’s known for fraud. Came up a few years ago and Callaway mentioned to steer clear.

Man thats pretty wild. Apart from the prices, a quick glance through there doesn't raise any red flags for me.

Which is kind of a red flag.

Was wondering about this as well actually emailed Callaway as to what they say about this no reply as yet. Their email inbox is probably 2 miles long with this question lol

yeah, i ordered a set of big bertha OS irons from them and received these:
shovels_spades_Mudslingers-large.png

happy customer :loser:

Let’s see...
...ridiculously low prices
...no where on the site do they tell you who they are
...and the currency section

Stear clear.

Ya avoid at all cost

I've reported the site with the web host.

Wowza! I can get me a Too-lawn Corumbus putter with an x-flex shaft for only 89.99?

Sign me the hell up, lol.

I've started to see counterfeit watch ads in my FB feed. Of course, they don't say they are fakes; but I'm pretty sure I'm not getting a new Rolex or Breitling for $200.
au contraire
I happen to have a selection of them in the trunk of my car, that you can choose from, for the low-low price of $200.00

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

au contraire
I happen to have a selection of them in the trunk of my car, that you can choose from, for the low-low price of $200.00

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well yeah, sure. Things fall off the backs of trucks all the time, and those are as good as gold! lol

Back