Rebel4life - WITB

Rebel4life

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Mid
Now that I've received all my Mizunos, and have had a chance to clean them after a few rounds, I guess it's time to show what's in my bag this year. Everything, including the bag, is new this year except the putter. The jury is still out deciding whether it will get replaced.
91d6317da200840a18778d8343be0ece.jpg
c1d4028bce682caf38cafec0de75797c.jpg
9992bbf13f16d5d33343aa16154c2e33.jpg
235b78f62c0a09298f2718a62aaa4dcf.jpg
7cab061dc01072e63a962b413f4ca1d7.jpg
a1e7522d15271ab96f1c33f114a4b78a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Those Mizunos are HOTT!

Man, those are my dream irons... all the way down to the recoil shafts and Dri-Tac midsize grips!

Curious to see how you get along with the set G,S,L..... you don’t see many people using their set wedges, from my understanding the Mizuno wedges are built completely different and are more like “players” wedges out of the box.

Man, those are my dream irons... all the way down to the recoil shafts and Dri-Tac midsize grips!

Curious to see how you get along with the set G,S,L..... you don’t see many people using their set wedges, from my understanding the Mizuno wedges are built completely different and are more like “players” wedges out of the box.

I did dither over the wedges before I placed the order. I decided I like the idea of the wedges having the same shafts and specs as the rest of the set. So far, I'm pleased with the G and S. I'm back to hitting them my old distances that I thought I had lost. The S has been especially accurate in limited play so far. I haven't had an opportunity to pull the L as yet.

So fresh and so clean! Enjoy them!

Very nice. Those CLKs are best kept secret in golf...

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Beautiful bag sir!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That is fantastic looking setup!!!

How are you liking the driver?

Those mizuno Headcovers are classy AF! Nice bag.

That's a hell of a setup, love that you went Mizuno from top to bottom.

That is fantastic looking setup!!!

How are you liking the driver?

I absolutely love it. Obviously, all my bad drives have not been eliminated, but it is extremely forgiving. Even more so than my Ping G30. I've also matched or exceeded some of my longest drives on particular holes already. As long as I don't try to over swing, it's a rocket.

That's a hell of a setup, love that you went Mizuno from top to bottom.

It wasn't my initial intention to do so. But, everything I considered kept pulling me back to Mizuno. For the first time in literally 10 years, I'm confident hitting a fairway wood or hybrid. I strongly considered Cobra F9's, but in all of my testing, I was simply better with the Hot Metals.

Back