ArtBrew - Craft Beer Home Brewery

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Using only the highest quality of beer-brewing ingredients, you'll be able to select your recipe from a library of hundreds of master recipes and user-contributed recipes and, with the push of a button, you'll have perfect beer in as little as one week. Fully customizable and community-integrated, Artbrew will change the way you both brew and experience beer for the rest of your life!

ArtBrew0.png

artbrew5.jpg

More details can be found on their Kickstarter campaign here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...s-best-craft-beer-home-brewery?ref=nav_search

I'm not a craft brew guy. I prefer the staples of Bud Light, Coors Light etc.

I know there is a pretty big market for craft beer. I'm sure this could be a hit.

That's pretty cool.

Only a matter of time until we have a Kuerig style craft beer machine.

• Admin
That's really cool. I would be all over this but I hope it's not a single serve sort of thing.

Although cool, not sure I want to have a single beer once a well. But I do love craft brew so this could be really cool.

I love Craft brews as much as most, but I don't have any interest in this. I don't have much interest in home brewing, but if I were to do it, it seems the actual craftsmanship of doing it would be the cool part. Not set some buttons then wait a week or more to have a glass.

If somehow you could make a great beer with a Keurig type machine that would be another story, but I don't see that being possible.

I want one.

That's cool and all, but I'd never get one. I think it takes away from the process and experience of home brewing. That said, I am sure there's a lot of people that would love these.

These brew in one container in a week products have been around a long time and they all are horrible. This just has electronics added. For the price tag you can get one hell of a homebrew setup. Then you can truly craft your beer and enjoy a product that you really made. It's not hard and requires very little in equipment. I am looking forward to having a real garage again this fall to set up a brewing station next to my golfclub workshop.

I love Craft brews as much as most, but I don't have any interest in this. I don't have much interest in home brewing, but if I were to do it, it seems the actual craftsmanship of doing it would be the cool part. Not set some buttons then wait a week or more to have a glass.

If somehow you could make a great beer with a Keurig type machine that would be another story, but I don't see that being possible.

I want one.

I am kind of torn betweed these two opinions

Back