2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Him and DNevs were the toughest pairing I've ever played against and that's no slight to anyone I've played. They just don't make mistakes. I'm thrilled Rallo and I were able to take a half point from them

I wanted to break that Bertha Mini DNevs was using during our match. The dude is pretty consistent. I rattled him for a bit, but he's got laser focus for sure.

As usual Harry is a great listen. I find it ironic when the subject of releases come up. We all can't wait for the next greatest thing and then some complain when it comes. As far as the Granddaddy I'm going at tr his hard again this year, who wouldn't. THP and Callaway have created the most coveted event in Amateur golf.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Harry is so great to listen to, it would be amazing to meet him in person and have a conversation about anything, seems like such a cool dude!

Contests are coming soon.
Make sure you listen to the latest THP Radio Show with the opposing team's captain.

Make sure you listen to the latest THP Radio Show with the opposing team's captain.

Business is about to pick-up as they say.

Ready, willing, and more than able. Let's do this!!!

I want to add to this as well. Like we said previously, the name of the game is going to be engagement.

I want to add to this as well. Like we said previously, the name of the game is going to be engagement.
I'm already married, but for this could be convinced to mess around.

I'm already married, but for this could be convinced to mess around.

Thats funny.
Speaking of engagement to the THP Community of course.
Its about being a part of this awesome family of members that make this place great.
Taking in the THP Radio, THP TV and the content on the home page.

We had some great fun with the Regional Rivalry signups and will be including some of that as well as a whole lot more. Its about bringing the engagement to this community.

Thats funny.
Its about being a part of this awesome family of members that make this place great.

We had some great fun with the Regional Rivalry signups and will be including some of that as well as a whole lot more. Its about bringing the engagement to this community.
Just kidding around, know exactly what you meant.

I wonder what type of contest we will have this year? Always like hearing they are coming soon.

Bring it on, I'm there are many, like me, who are more than ready to get started! This place gets better every day!

Thats funny.

The Regional Rivalry contest were fun! I'm looking forward to the when the signups start. Harry on THP radio was great, I haven't met him but he comes across as someone that is just fun to hang around.

Woke up today, still want this badly. I would really love to see The Hideaway in person.

Can't wait for these contests. The regional rivalry ones were fun.

Thats funny.

Your not kidding about the awesome family of members there are here...I posted today that my dog ruined two of my THP hats and I have already had three people message me to replace them! This is why I am apart of this community and this is what makes this place so awesome! Now enough sappy stuff and lets get ready for some #Grandaddy contests!

I have heard some great stories about this event, I really hope I'll get a chance to play it some day. I'll be trying for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly wouldn't shy away from being engaged....I can't wait to see who gets an opportunity of a lifetime!

I listened to the Harry THP Radio episode this morning. Some great stuff. Can't wait for contests to start.

Thats funny.

We love engagement. Heck, there was 11 of us that engaged upon an unsanctioned THP get together over in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Pebble Beach/Monterey California this past weekend. Awesome fellowship in the religion of golf. One common denominator with this outing was everyone's love of THP. It's a constant focal point in our lives and I know I wouldn't have it any other way. I am pretty sure everyone in our group will be trying their best to grab one of those precious spots in the #Grandaddy.

The thought of these contests kicking off is energizing. Love hearing this!

JM

That's awesome Tim.

Hey Canadan,
You ready to have business pick up a little bit.

Back