Custom Masters Shirt Contest & Giveaway

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
Masters-Logo.jpg

I am making some Masters themed logos for some friends outside of THP and wanted to throw out an additional opportunity to THP'ers.

Contest Details: Submit your idea for a custom Masters themed design. Enter by 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 7th. I will select my favorite idea, create the design and ship it to you in time for the Masters Tournament. If it is a hit I will do this for the remaining Major Tournaments as well.

To Enter Send an email to openingdaydesigns@gmail.com with the following....

Your Design Idea:
Name:
Forum Name:
Shirt Size:
Mailing Address:

P.S. You won't know you won until the design is sent and opened.... so keep a look out on Wednesday, April 10th

Awesome gesture and contest!

Great contest and gesture.

Had some emails about if there are any rules

giphy.gif

Very cool idea!! Gotta put on my thinking cap.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I’m in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love this idea. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last few hours to get entry in!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the cool contest, man!

Design created... now have to print it. If everything goes smoothly it should be shipping out tomorrow or Wed the latest. I think it turned out great and thank you all for your submissions.

Design created... now have to print it. If everything goes smoothly it should be shipping out tomorrow or Wed the latest. I think it turned out great and thank you all for your submissions.

Looking forward to seeing what you and the mystery idea submitter came up with.

Winner should be receiving their shirt design here sometime today.... but in the meantime it's time for a tradition unlike any other!

Last edited:
Somebody hasn't checked their mail in a # of days...

Thanks, Adam, for the great contest and for taking my and my wife’s ideas and making them even better!! And thanks for the shirt too, my dude!

890517ce49e87a74fcd611da0ce0c06e.jpg

Thanks, Adam, for the great contest and for taking my and my wife’s ideas and making them even better!! And thanks for the shirt too, my dude!

That shirt is awesome!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congrats! Love the shirt!!

Great design idea Shane! Great execution Adam!

Well done on the shirt!!

I'd buy that for a dollar!

or two or three or four

Back