The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

TGUs are one of my all time favorite exercises.

A good way to practice the water get up is making a fist and putting your shoe on top of it. Try not to have the shoe fall.

I like that and will have to try that. Eventually we are going to do it with a glass of water and right now I am fully expecting to get wet.

I'm up for another Mike.

I had a bad week this week. Traveling with a bunch of guys meant to many tempting foods and drinks. I failed in making good choices and drank very little water. Up 2 lbs. Back at it in earnest this week.

I'm up for another Mike.

I had a bad week this week. Traveling with a bunch of guys meant to many tempting foods and drinks. I failed in making good choices and drank very little water. Up 2 lbs. Back at it in earnest this week.

same here Barry, bad week for me, not sure how bad yet cause either I gained so much I broke the scale, or the battery is dead, hoping its the later lol

I'm for running it back Mike.

I think I can't sign up for another go around. Don't think a team wants someone who wants to just maintain their weight.

I just hit 165 this week and can't see myself going much lower.

Wardrobe already falling off.

Trying to gauge interest...what do you guys think about setting up another one of these to run through April (after this one is over) into late June?

I'd be interested. I still have weight to lose.

Down 3.8 from last weeks weight.

I'm on the fence right now about whether to sign up again. If I hit my target weight for this one, then it would only be down another 5lbs so i dunno.

Will have to weigh in late this week guys. I got called into work early and I'm stuck there all day.

I'm down again this week. I'm not at the goal I want to be, but I feel a lot better. It is amazing how much better my pants and shirts are fitting.

Trying to gauge interest...what do you guys think about setting up another one of these to run through April (after this one is over) into late June?

I could do another round of it, I'd like to lose another 20. The very last week of June I'll be in Jamaica for my 10 year wedding anniversary though. Leaving June 26 and be back July 2, I could do my last weigh in a day early. This one may be easier to stay on track because my wife is starting a biggest loser at work at the beginning of April.

I had already made up my mind to continue on my own after this is over. No way in one more week will I be where I want to be, although, I've made some significant progress. So, I'd be up to re-up.

I didn't do this one, but would be up for the next round.

Weight sent in. I think I am up, but with the amount of abuse I put my body through from Wednesday on this week, I'm not all that tore up about it.

I'd like to run it back as well Mike.

I'm up for another one. I haven't lost anywhere near what I wanted but I felt it helped having this to keep me somewhat accountable.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I seemed to have bottomed out for the last few weeks.
I'd be up for another one. The team aspect is still motivating me to exercise on a regular basis.

I would be in a for another round. Lost inches but not a lot of weight this time. Have more to go to get to my goal.

I probably would not be up for another round, as I am basically at the weight I want to maintain, but this format really helped me stay accountable throughout the whole process. Hoping to finish strong over these next few weeks!

Also, Team Bon-Bon looks like they'll put up a nice weigh in today! Let's take over that top spot!

Weight in!!! Cheesing like no other right now. 4.5 more lbs to go to hit my target.

Weight in!!! Cheesing like no other right now. 4.5 more lbs to go to hit my target.
Congrats dude.

Im hoping this time next week to be in the 180s.

Congrats dude.

Im hoping this time next week to be in the 180s.

Thanks man. It's amazing what you can do is you put your mind to it. I honestly think 160 is to light for me. Probably going to stay between 163-167.

The 180's are great. Especially after some of the convo's we had in RTJ.

TGUs are one of my all time favorite exercises.

A good way to practice the water get up is making a fist and putting your shoe on top of it. Try not to have the shoe fall.
That's a great suggestion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Still missing lots of weights

I'd be up for another round as well! Though with my past few weeks I've gained 2 lbs, then lost 2 lbs, then gained 2 lbs, then lost 2 lbs. Have had 2 great weeks of workouts. Guess i need to look a little closer at nutrition...

Up 2.4 pounds this week. Pretty much what I expected as I haven't been following my diet and there was way too much beer consumed last week. I will get myself back on track though!

I'd be up for another round as well.

Of course I jump on the scale this morning and I'm showing a loss.... Yesterday not an ounce of change.

Back