Odyssey Putters Thread

V Line Fang on order.

Having only played heavier putters for the past few years, I am looking forward to going back to a lighter setup. Wonder how the growing pains will be?
I'm having a few with mine. I put some lead tape on to see if it helps. Absolutely love the feel off the face. I may change the stock SS grip to a Flatso 1.0 that I have. I'm going to make it work because oh that feel is what I've been searching for.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm having a few with mine. I put some lead tape on to see if it helps. Absolutely love the feel off the face. I may change the stock SS grip to a Flatso 1.0 that I have. I'm going to make it work because oh that feel is what I've been searching for.

FWIW, the Flatso 1.0 is 35g heavier than the SS 2.0 that is the stock grip, that will move the balance point further up the shaft making the head seem a bit lighter.

FWIW, the Flatso 1.0 is 35g heavier than the SS 2.0 that is the stock grip, that will move the balance point further up the shaft making the head seem a bit lighter.
Mine has a 3.0 on it. And yeah I know thats why I said might put it on. I'll have to add alot more tape. The Flatso is I think 85 gms. I may just remove the tape and just practice the heck out of it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If I have 15g weights in mxm and want to add about 10g, how many strips would I have to add to the bottom of putter to get the same effect of having the 20g weights installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I have 15g weights in mxm and want to add about 10g, how many strips would I have to add to the bottom of putter to get the same effect of having the 20g weights installed?

Which lead tape do you have?

Which lead tape do you have?

To be quite honest I'm not sure. Local shop had a big wheel and cut off about 2 ft worth and said try this. It's about 1/4in wide.

To be quite honest I'm not sure. Local shop had a big wheel and cut off about 2 ft worth and said try this. It's about 1/4in wide.

Ok, probaly standard. I do believe most is 2" = 1g.

Ok, probaly standard. I do believe most is 2" = 1g.

Wow. That's a lot. I'll need to rethink this.

Were you not able to procure a weight kit?

Were you not able to procure a weight kit?

Yes it's on the way but won't be available before Monday. Time for plan B

Yes it's on the way but won't be available before Monday. Time for plan B

Ah the impatient plan. I know it well

I haven't bought an Odyssey putter in so long that I think I'm going through withdrawals. There's a couple of 2-Ball models I'd like to add to the collection if I could find them in a really nice condition.

What I need, is a #5 Big-T with the WHRX insert. I'd be set then.

Finding I need the face angle reminder that the Big-T gives me, much akin to RST, as I have fallen into some bad habits recently. Put this one back in hand today during practice and my accuracy increased exponentially. I'm a fan.

What I need, is a #5 Big-T with the WHRX insert. I'd be set then.

Finding I need the face angle reminder that the Big-T gives me, much akin to RST, as I have fallen into some bad habits recently. Put this one back in hand today during practice and my accuracy increased exponentially. I'm a fan.

Plus the Grandaddy awesomeness that comes with it

Plus the Grandaddy awesomeness that comes with it

Troof.

We know though, putters are NEVER safe with me.

They're ALL just too awesome and too pretty.

Black Series Tour Design #1W is in the bag for the next couple of rounds. Putting with it upstairs has me wanting to get it out to the course

Added another WHRx today.
d0fb6115b5a980a90c049f1d22b98584.jpg

Hmmm looks like some Seemore tech in the new series;
449befb17fb314f87d8c68ac4f2112ae.jpg

I'm not seeing anything.....

What tech is that?

I do know Edel has already brought toe-up putters to the market. Their more of a boutique brand though, Odyssey will probabl bring validation to the design. It will reach out to a much larger market now that a major player is putting it in more hands.

Nah, much more akin to what Edel does/did with the Torque Balance. I do believe these will be better done though, IMO.

Back