What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18. We had Rain, Sleet, Snow, Sun and the wind blew 15 - 20 the whole round. Crazy weather today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today at two courses, roughly 30 miles apart.

Played 18 and hit balls. Grip changes suck.

Talked with the Bridgestone rep at Golf Mart about getting a JGR driver to test out. Told him how popular the #BestBallEver is amongst internet golfers and got a sample sleeve for my troubles

Hit the range real quick with yonex n1 mb, installed program f15 into the honma irons

Speaking of F15s... I shipped an iron set off to have some new shafts installed, and received shipping notification of my new Betti. Spending a little time on THP; threw my name in the hat for the CURE event, and general thread perusing.

Played a few holes, and dropped my CF16'S off to have loft and lie checked.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just some THP today.

Attempted to save a grip....didnt work out too hot.

THP'd and picked up the shipment of golf balls from my front porch (3dz B330-S, 2dz 2015 e6, 2dz RZN Platinum)

Played 18, cut down my putter (again), played with lead tape on XR 16s and bent my wedges flat

Hit the range this morning and golfsmith. Wanted to get a dozen 2016 B330 to try and a battery for the range finder.

Played golf. Shot OK, with improved bunker play.
Won a single skin and the team match. Grand profit - $1.

Played golf. Shot OK, with improved bunker play.
Won a single skin and the team match. Grand profit - $1.

Better than losing a dollar!

Wasn't paying attention and exploded my swing speed radar in like 3 different directions.

THP'd and called Discount Dan's to get a price quote for an Ogio Silencer cart bag

Played 18 in the howling wind here today, gusts to 35 mph made my drives entertaining!

Also cancelled my SP4 subscription

Gave the CF16's and wedges a good scrubbing after the past few rounds. Now they look good as new!

Went to golfsmith and screwed around on the simulator for a while.

THP and chipped a bit on my lunch break.

THP'd and hit a bucket at lunch

Made a tee time for the morning and starting to get my fantasy team worked out.

Practiced knockdown shots in gale force winds.

Bought some white FJ Freestyles. Stupid comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back