What would you change about your swing?

Swing path coupled with aoa with driver.

Hit my irons like I do my driver.

I need lag in my iron swing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could change my swing to have more consistency that would be it!

It's a toss up between maintaining my spine angle or not starting down from the top too quickly.

At this point the question should be what would I keep from my swing...

I used to always hit a draw. I took the club back way inside and basically came through on the downswing the same. draw, draw, block, draw... I've got a nice standard takeaway now and I hit it dead straight, and a little cut on my longer irons. I'm so consistent with that ball flight, but I miss my little draw. If I could have it back and keep my consistency, I would love it.

Transition at the top.

I'd slow it the eff down so I could more consistently initiate the swing with my lower body.

I think the start/transition to the downswing. I lose focus all too often and snatch it with my arms instead of starting from the ground up. And to go with that a consistent tempo would be nice.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

My tendency to go OTT
spin.gif

more lag. consistent bottom of the arc. better balance. stronger core for more speed.

Faster swing speed??? Theoretically I can change the other stuff.

consistency. may swing is ok, but my ball striking is not as consistent.

Definitely my OTT move. I want to come more from the inside.

Hmmm probably my tempo. But truthfully what I would change is my own head. I get in my head and don't trust what I know I can do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hmmm probably my tempo. But truthfully what I would change is my own head. I get in my head and don't trust what I know I can do.

Get. Out. Of. My. Head.

Tempo. Don't try and swing hard, ball does what I want. Try to go after it, bad news

Ya this is pretty much the same for me too

That nasty over the top move that creeps in late during my round.

Consistency. One the day I'll hit one long high fade to center of the fairway after another, next day I'm hitting high slices that go at least as far left as they go long...

My nasty trap pull and pull hook that appears at random times with the driver. 10 mph more. Find a swing that will let me flight short irons and wedges instead of the 135 yard carry while going 135 feet in the air.

Back