2019 Titleist Players 4 Plus Stand Bag?

RobDMB

Reaction score
Handicap
Was wondering if anyone has tried this bag and, if so, what are your thoughts? My local GG only has the Player 4 version and the top is somewhat smaller than I anticipated (too small for me). Any thoughts are appreciated. Been debating this or a Hoofer Lite/Hoofer.

I don’t have that bag but I have the staDry Players 4Up which is pretty close to the same bag. It does get a little tighter every now & again but if you’re half way paying attention, it’s not bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else have one of these in play?

We got these bags at the Titleist event back in May. I am really impressed with this bag as a walking bag. Very light, has a great look and I love the strap system.

I got this bag at the 2019 Ultimate Titleist event. But I am currently gaming my Callaway Fusion bag. Here is my breakdown between the two:

Weight - 4Plus is clearly lighter and a lot more of a walking bag but could walk with both. Most of the courses I play require a cart though.

Looks - This also goes to the 4Plus. The Titleist classic look for me is amazing and having the THP logo and my forum name just puts it over the top.

Dividers - This is the reason I game the Fusion. The Fusion has 14 dividers vs the 4 dividers of the 4Plus. I really like to know where every club is and prefer a divider for each. OCD has overtaken me.

Pockets - The 4Plus has some very large pockets, again I just prefer the organization of more and smaller pockets of the Fusion.

Accessories - The Fusion bag has some great features that I use like cell phone pocket, soft pocket range finder holder and towel clip that puts it over the top for me. As I don't walk a lot, the functionality of the Fusion makes it my go to.

Durability - 4Plus for sure. My Fusion has some threads from the inside of the bag already tearing away.

I will never part with my 4Plus bag, because it looks amazing and is a really good walking bag. Also it has a lot of good memories from the trip and may swap it out in the winter.

Back