2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

7 of 7 made the cut. If Day and Stenson can keep it up I should make a pretty good move this week
I am pretty curious about your thought process in only picking 7 players.

I am pretty curious about your thought process in only picking 7 players.
I used a lot of my money on a few big name golfers I thought were playing well and had a good chance to win. Then filled in the rest of the roster with guys I thought would at least make the cut.

6 made the cut and the best I have is a 16. This will be a pretty bad week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had 6 make the cut and 5 of them are in the top 30.

Went with 10 guys this week, and 9 made the cut. A lot of guys in the middle, though, so it's going to be quantity over quality this week for me unless one of the two guys in the top 20 make a run.

6 of 9 made cut but no one inside of top 10

7 of 10 made the cut. Based placed are Jamie Lovemark and Chris Wood. Hoping Rory does something special over the weekend.

Good couple of days for me. Day and stenson came out strong and only had 2 guys miss the cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Moore following up a 69 with an 81. #golfishard

Hopefully some more folks forgot to set a lineup, so I can get some help, because my picks aren't doing their part.

I was thinking about dropping a couple players for Day but then decided to stay with my original picks, dam it.

Looking a little better than yesterday. Of my whopping 5 guys that made the cut, 2 now in top 10 (7 and 9) and the worst is 30th. Was looking at a 15th and 4 other guys that barely survived yesterday. Still likely tumbling in the standings but hope it will be a little softer landing than I had anticipated after round 2.

Moving day. I'm moving down the ladder to the basement. ugh. 3 guys in 18th, 24th, 70th and 74th. The rest didn't even make the cut.

Still have 1st and 2nd but Rose's trouble at the end ruined my 1,2,3 finish for the 2nd day. After those three, I only have two others in the top 30 then 4 more between 30 and 71.

Barring a a complete collapse by the top 3, I should improve on my dreadful standing of 100 :D

Going to be another mediocre week for me.

I need Stenson and Rose to go low for me today. That triple by Scott on 18 was a killer. Just hoping him and Kokrak can finish in the top 10 now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I need Stenson and Rose to go low for me today. That triple by Scott on 18 was a killer. Just hoping him and Kokrak can finish in the top 10 now.

I want them to go low as well. Just not lower than Day

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Literally kicking myself for swapping Els for Aphibarbnant. Or however you spell it. I just don't think Els has the stamina to last four rounds.

I want them to go low as well. Just not lower than Day

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Day too...you're in good shape this week.

Whelp.....I moved up. Unfortunately only 5 spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I jumped up from 77th to 11 thanks to J Day, Stenson, and Matsuyama. Good weekend! Also shows just how bad my first week performance was...

Ooof 96th. This is ugly and early. I need a huge week in the WGC.

43 spot jump from 114 to 71. The start of my rise to the top. Muhahahaha!

I went from 14th to 21st. I'll take it for just blindly picking guys.

Back