Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by MasterCard

Day was fortunate that it rolled that far back. Think he gets it up and down.
Very true. That's a steep bunker. Panda saw me with a plugged lie high in that trap a few years back. Dead.

Trying to win it. Rare to see anyone go right of pin on 18. Most pros are 25 ft left of the pin .
Could be wrong but it didn't look like the line he wanted. Seemed to jump right off the face

That was a clutch bunker shot

Great bunker shot there! Make the putt bro!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic golf shot

Pretty handy shot by Day there out of the bunker. Make a four footer, and he takes home the win.

Could be wrong but it didn't look like the line he wanted. Seemed to jump right off the face
Obviously. I think he wanted at the pin instead of the right that he got. Again most guys are aiming 25 ft left. He wasn't aiming 25 ft left.

Nice bunker shot by Day. Should win it here.

Love watching Day read a green and a putt. His theory on putting is pretty awesome.

Love watching Day read a green and a putt. His theory on putting is pretty awesome.
I haven't heard his theory, but watching him line up any shot is pretty frustrating.

Nice win

Back of the hole, very nice.

I haven't heard his theory, but watching him line up any shot is pretty frustrating.
He believes every putt is makeable, and has worked out the math on how big the cup actually is based on the rotation of the ball and with what speed it needs to die in to the cup.

Awesome to see Day win. Dude is on fire.

That Boys and Girls was a golf shot from J Day on 18 from the bunker. Just a putt left. Great playing today Jason, didn't have your best but you NEVER gave up and won it.

Great win for Day! Was fun to watch

Day said he got a text from Tiger before the round. You think it said

"Hey, El Tigre here. I got a sack of coins, want to make it rain after you go win this thing"?

Wire to wire win. Those are rare. Nicely done Jason Day!

Nice wire to wire win for Day. Wish I had picked him for fantasy golf...

Great win for Day. But I absolutely love seeing Merritt go for it there on 18

Back