Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Plin did you call them for the $39 rate for Ravenwood? The site is now showing $39 walk, $49w/cart on Fri-Sun.
Yes, I got the rate on the phone. I can call tomorrow and confirm if we're all set on the time and groups.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

sorry guys, not able to swing a swap for Friday or Saturday, hate when work gets in the way of golf....I need to win a big lottery.......lol

sorry guys, not able to swing a swap for Friday or Saturday, hate when work gets in the way of golf....I need to win a big lottery.......lol
You'll be missed, Mike.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Retirement is a wonderful thing, Mike.

You'll be missed Mike, we'll have to pay another time

Tomorrow is the big day.
Cant wait to see who is joining in on this awesome THP Event.

Hey guys, just a heads up that if the weather for Friday holds with what they are saying as of today I won't be making it for Friday's round. 36* w/15 to 25mph is killer on my hands and would make for an unenjoyable round for me. Saturday may still be doable depending on details.

Hey guys, just a heads up that if the weather for Friday holds with what they are saying as of today I won't be making it for Friday's round. 36* w/15 to 25mph is killer on my hands and would make for an unenjoyable round for me. Saturday may still be doable depending on details.
Stupid forecast keeps changing. Just the other day it said almost 60 with a chance of rain. Hope it changes again for the better.

Stupid forecast keeps changing. Just the other day it said almost 60 with a chance of rain. Hope it changes again for the better.

Ya I'm with ya on that. It's changed everyday since then.

Ya I'm with ya on that. It's changed everyday since then.
One of the reasons I didn't commit to this gathering, no fun to play when it's cold and windy. I can wait a few more weeks and be happy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Yeah, unfortunately I'm with Dave and Matt if it's going to be miserable I'm out.

One of the reasons I didn't commit to this gathering, no fun to play when it's cold and windy. I can wait a few more weeks and be happy.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
How often do you get to see Marty from Montreal (mplefty)? Suck it up buttercup! :). Just kidding, I get it, cold, windy and rainy is the worst.

How often do you get to see Marty from Montreal (mplefty)? Suck it up buttercup! :). Just kidding, I get it, cold, windy and rainy is the worst.

we'll be there, whoever is man enough to show up will show up.

So like three of us are going?

I'm still in, gotta honor the callout.

So like three of us are going?

I'm still in, gotta honor the callout.

there are still a few of us that have not cancelled, I suspect the list will still change a bit, but so far we have 2 foursomes on Friday

Friday:

Mplefty
Bik0109
Greggdrews

Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Shankosaurus
Plin
Ben

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Greggdrews ?

Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe
Plin

there are still a few of us that have not cancelled, I suspect the list will still change a bit, but so far we have 2 foursomes on Friday

Friday:

Mplefty
Bik0109
Greggdrews

Moosejaa
Choppstixxx
Shankosaurus
Plin
Ben

Saturday:

Mplefty
Kévin (Mplefty's friend)
Greggdrews ?

Choppstixxx
o'carroll (maybe)
Jimmy 90210 maybe
Maddog maybe
Plin

Keep in mind the weather forecasts aren't worth a damn. We'll see what it says mid-week.

Keep in mind the weather forecasts aren't worth a damn. We'll see what it says mid-week.

Yep no joke. It has already changed again. lol

Yep no joke. It has already changed again. lol

yeah I'm sure, I didnt even bother looking, I'll see thursday before leaving if there is a hurricane or something in the broadcast, if not, it should be fine

I am in rain or shine! I bought good rain gear last year for a reason and have gotten my moneys worth from it. Regardless, we'll have fun Friday :0) Also Weather Underground is showing 40's and a very small chance of rain in the afternoon. I would say we will know exactly what we'll be getting come Wednesday.

I am in rain or shine! I bought good rain gear last year for a reason and have gotten my moneys worth from it. Regardless, we'll have fun Friday :0) Also Weather Underground is showing 40's and a very small chance of rain in the afternoon. I would say we will know exactly what we'll be getting come Wednesday.

Joe my man! glad you'll join us regardless of the weather. what's your plan for Saturday?

Joe my man! glad you'll join us regardless of the weather. what's your plan for Saturday?
I am 50/50, if the weather is real nice I most likely will. I just know that the lady will be pissed at me golfing twice in one weekend haha.

I am 50/50, if the weather is real nice I most likely will. I just know that the lady will be pissed at me golfing twice in one weekend haha.

bring her with you, problem solved

If you guys are playing around Rochester, I may not play but I'm in for some beers and food

If you guys are playing around Rochester, I may not play but I'm in for some beers and food
You still want that towel? If you meet us out Friday, we can make the exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back