TheCrest4 and Crew take on Florida

We have arrived at the first destination!

Why did you bring the rain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We Virginians are a generous bunch and it wouldn't be right for us to not share :alien:

Drive safe

We have arrived at our final destination in the Tampa area. I have no idea where we are I just know that we are here and don't have to repack the car till Friday.

Phew... The King needs to get caught up on THP tonight. Hopefully I will have some time

We have arrived at our final destination in the Tampa area. I have no idea where we are I just know that we are here and don't have to repack the car till Friday.

Phew... The King needs to get caught up on THP tonight. Hopefully I will have some time

Tampa is fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot me a PM with where you are staying and I can help you out with your surroundings.

Shoot me a PM with where you are staying and I can help you out with your surroundings.
Awesome. Thanks man

Caps got pounded by the Pens :)

I got to play The Legacy Club on Sunday with my buddy and it took my lunch money. We played at 6800 which is quite a bit further than I am used to and shot 50 50 for a cool 100 haha

A bunch of 3 Jacks and some miserable tee shots that made long Par 4s and 5s even longer. My usually decent short game was poor and lead to really long putts.

Great to get out but I am hoping for better results for the next round whenever that it is.

I got to play The Legacy Club on Sunday with my buddy and it took my lunch money. We played at 6800 which is quite a bit further than I am used to and shot 50 50 for a cool 100 haha

A bunch of 3 Jacks and some miserable tee shots that made long Par 4s and 5s even longer. My usually decent short game was poor and lead to really long putts.

Great to get out but I am hoping for better results for the next round whenever that it is.

Very nice, I love that course.

Very nice, I love that course.
The greens were much more difficult than I am used to and of course I was either a club long or short on almost every approach. That did not help. It was a awesome course though

Here was my tee shot on 9

c9061ca2155195c51786d3d2d956fa20.jpg

Not ideal haha

The greens were much more difficult than I am used to and of course I was either a club long or short on almost every approach. That did not help. It was a awesome course though

Yes it is, I know a few members at the club and the sister course, Heathrow. I get tested every time I play

Yes it is, I know a few members at the club and the sister course, Heathrow. I get tested every time I play
That is where my buddy used to belong but he likes Legacy a lot more.

Back