THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Right now I'm focused more on practice than playing due to my schedule. I had hoped to hit the range at lunch today but the proverbial you-know-what hit the fan with a new big client yesterday and I didn't want to be out of the office at all today on my lunch break. I especially want to practice with the focus I have on what I need to work on from my recent lesson, I want to really ingrain it so I can take it to the course and not have to think about it.

Of course, the whole fitness aspect is still in full force, hitting the gym 3 days a week.

looks like Mother nature is hacking up with Old man winter this weekend and they are giving us a good dump of white stuff expected Sunday to monday. I guess we all been greatly teased lately. But it is after all only march and that's never really been a month we could count on. I have 4 rounds this year which is like a record at this time of year due to the favorable weather we been lucky to have so I giess we cant really complain. But don't worry folks, time moves fast and after this coming dump soon enough we'll be in better weather for good.

Little chilly but my home course is open so I'm hitting the range then putting green.

483976cfa5c915c311bc13fe4aa97aac.jpg

The Ranch opens for the season tomorrow. Who's taking a scouting trip out there this spring before the event occurs?

I will be at some point for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the snow is going to miss us

Got out there and played some best ball w/ OITW against MBurnham and his friend. Alex and I won 6&5 - probably my first half decent ball striking round this year. Went +13, with 3 doubles on the day.

Looks like the snow is going to miss us

I'm in the 3"-6" range but that may change based on however this storm tracks. In any event, we're supposed to be upper 50's/low 60's by Wednesday so not really a big deal. Should be able to get in at least 1-2 range sessions.

Might only feel like 35 out, but I've got some intense match play training going on. Today's opponent

b2189aa2a062284fd7785502cdeab9a0.jpg

Might only feel like 35 out, but I've got some intense match play training going on. Today's opponent

Your in trouble buddy. I'm taking her 3&2

Holding out hope for Thursday.. Hoping to get a round in with my Dad

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your in trouble buddy. I'm taking her 3&2

I second this.

Was able to get out again with El Capitan and some of the Carolina contingent.

Short game and irons were on point today off tee was still a challenge and putting was just okay

Spent some time at the range working on the new fade I've developed.

played the sim last night with jimmy numbers, we both played fairly well, 2 under for both of us, I think. hit the ball well during 9 hole league round. did not hit the ball well after the round when we were practicing , kind of lost my timing, called it quits before I let it get to my head, hoping the weather breaks soon so we can get outdoors.

This weather needs to turn around a bit. It was 33 at noon here so I did some putting inside.

This weather needs to turn around a bit. It was 33 at noon here so I did some putting inside.

Will be 60 by Friday. Let's hope rain isn't an issue.

I second this.

Was able to get out again with El Capitan and some of the Carolina contingent.

Short game and irons were on point today off tee was still a challenge and putting was just okay

I'm happy that I seem to have remembered how to putt this year. Last few times out have been solid. I think I only had one three putt today.

60?? I hope so, my phone showing high of 43 in Rochester Friday lol.

Will make your callout more interesting if it's raining and rain is definitelt better than that white stuff.

I'm happy that I seem to have remembered how to putt this year. Last few times out have been solid. I think I only had one three putt today.

Your putting has been solid and consistent. Nothing to worry about there, the SeeMore treats you well.

Will make your callout more interesting if it's raining and rain is definitelt better than that white stuff..

I would actually rather play in a light snow than rain. I hate rain, wind is a close second.

I would actually rather play in a light snow than rain. I hate rain, wind is a close second.

I've never played in snow before, good thing it won't be doing that in June :)

Wind is the worst for me

I don't mind rain as long as there isn't standing water on the greens

I've played with OITW and mpeterson the last 2 weekends and the NY/NJ guys better watch out. Both of there games are already in good shape. They also communicate great as a team. It's scary to think how good they will be come June.

I've played with OITW and mpeterson the last 2 weekends and the NY/NJ guys better watch out. Both of there games are already in good shape. They also communicate great as a team. It's scary to think how good they will be come June.

Yes, NY/NJ watch out as My errant tee shots could hit you and as for the communication part I really appreciate El Capitan yelling FORE for me.

Yes, NY/NJ watch out as My errant tee shots could hit you and as for the communication part I really appreciate El Capitan yelling FORE for me.

Haha I was trying to pump your tires man.

Nerf for the win!

Back