What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a set of MCC +4 grips in grey. I'll use these after my UTx's wear out (soon). Gonna put a couple wraps under them in the mean time.

You guys and your super buys and club addictions are hilarious. A true inspiration to all equipment lovers for sure.

I feel so tame in my simple buy's compared to all of you beasts.

Haha. I'm a pee-on next to these Titans!

Just pulled the trigger on a set of Cobra Fly-Z irons to replace my TopFlites. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice dude! Those will treat you very well.

Haha. I'm a pee-on next to these Titans!
You've become the prince of irons.

Kang is the King though, and they're all oh so pretty.

Nice dude! Those will treat you very well.

Yeah, should give me a really nice platform to build upon. Got a pretty sweet putter on the way too, so it should be an amazing golf season!

You've become the prince of irons.

Kang is the King though, and they're all oh so pretty.

Haha!

But 2 sets is still not even worth mentioning. I will eventually end up with Just 1.

Yeah, should give me a really nice platform to build upon. Got a pretty sweet putter on the way too, so it should be an amazing golf season!

What putter did you pick up? I must have missed it...

What putter did you pick up? I must have missed it...

Yeah, I didn't post it in here, but I grabbed a Odyssey Works V-Line in the Marketplace from Puttin4Bird.

I'm gonna be out of excuses for my play pretty soon. LOL!

Yeah, I didn't post it in here, but I grabbed a Odyssey Works V-Line in the Marketplace from Puttin4Bird.

I'm gonna be out of excuses for my play pretty soon. LOL!

Nice dude! Let me know when the sticks get here and we will get out and play. Hopefully not in wind, rain or snow either. Haha

I feel so tame in my simple buy's compared to all of you beasts.

i'm not saying you're going down this road, but keeping up with the joneses with hobbies like this can really get out of hand. i was into wine for awhile, and people would flex nuts and buy wines in the FIVE FIGURE range. that's when i realized that game wasn't for me. the law of diminishing returns is very real. if it makes you happy and you can afford it, by all means i won't stop you. but i made some incredibly stupid decisions chasing something that just didn't exist.

i'm not saying you're going down this road, but keeping up with the joneses with hobbies like this can really get out of hand. i was into wine for awhile, and people would flex nuts and buy wines in the FIVE FIGURE range. that's when i realized that game wasn't for me. the law of diminishing returns is very real. if it makes you happy and you can afford it, by all means i won't stop you. but i made some incredibly stupid decisions chasing something that just didn't exist.
Dude, I've got 34 putters from makers all over the world. I paved that road. Hahahaha

Dude, I've got 34 putters from makers all over the world. I paved that road. Hahahaha

God bless your wife!

Nice dude! Let me know when the sticks get here and we will get out and play. Hopefully not in wind, rain or snow either. Haha

No doubt, and I'm with you on the wind, rain & snow too!

Not necessarily for golf. Garmin Vivoactive Smartwatch to get me back into tracking my runs and get me back in shape

I found a great deal on the D2 I was fitted for this week and even picked-up the 11g weight to make it the exact build I was fit to. We'll put it in play and see if I'm as deadly as I was at the demo day. If it isn't, the deal I got will make it easy to re-sell it and break even at minimum. I'm looking forward to having a driver where I know all of the adjustments were specifically set to me via Trackman and it was tweaked until I couldn't improve on the numbers anymore!!!

Nike Lunar Control 3's, 2 StaSof gloves and a dozen Bridgestone B330 balls.

e8a1c05164b169812e471d5f511be14c.jpg

Picked up a Vokey SM6 58 in the L grind

A titliest beanie to keep my ears warm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tournament entry fee

Picked up my Cure Rx2 I bought from Ebay. Ordered a red offset, actually got an orange one. Rolls the ball well, I don't mind the orange actually, pondering leaving neutral feedback on Ebay, not sure.

Just a greens fee today.

Two pairs of Norman shorts and two Norman shirts.

NCGA membership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back