Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retail is looking like $375...not awful but I spent a lot this year on a DBD and an 816 fairway soo the means this might wait till next month as a birthday gift!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Possibly an Apex 4h to replace my HW. I was surprised at how forgiving and consistent it was.

Vokey SM6 wedges are sitting in the cart just waiting for a send.

Retail is looking like $375...not awful but I spent a lot this year on a DBD and an 816 fairway soo the means this might wait till next month as a birthday gift!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Just convince yourself it'll make you putt better, that's what I did......hahaha!!

Still pondering a club in the 23/24 degree range.

Changing out graphite in favour of a Tour V in the Apex 24 is my next move. Then I'll start goofing around with utilities I think.

Changing out graphite in favour of a Tour V in the Apex 24 is my next move. Then I'll start goofing around with utilities I think.

I put c taper in my apex hybrid and like it even more as an iron replacement now.
c276c1bb9e6c9c4817736f4e9f77e0f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put c taper in my apex hybrid and like it even more as an iron replacement now.
c276c1bb9e6c9c4817736f4e9f77e0f0.jpg

I should have done this before I got rid of mine I loved the feel but think it would have stuck if I had my iron shaft in it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I should have done this before I got rid of mine I loved the feel but think it would have stuck if I had my iron shaft in it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It made a complete difference for me. The stock KK was good but I felt like I couldn't control the club like i wanted. Now I can feel the club throughout the swing as well hit it a more controlled yardage.

Vokey SM6 wedges are sitting in the cart just waiting for a send.
I figured your Up & Down wedge from that event would hold you over....haha

I figured your Up & Down wedge from that event would hold you over....haha

I took a nice chunk out of one last week and now I'm afraid to use them anymore so I don't damage them further.

I just happen to have a utility with a c taper lite. I think if I got an Apex I would do the same and put a steel shaft in there.

If you want to get rid of that apex, I'll be your huckleberry. ☺

I need some headcovers to match my Arnie masters bag

I like it!!! It's an interesting concept for sure. Will be fun to see if it genuinely improves results over the 4 iron.

I like it!!! It's an interesting concept for sure. Will be fun to see if it genuinely improves results over the 4 iron.

I'm not exactly a good ball striker when it comes to irons longer than a 6i so I'm guessing for a better ball striker, the steel shaft might increase flight and spin numbers

Fairway woods. Don't know what, but need to give up on the F45 - just not working for me.

Probably going back to a 2 fairway setup. Really liked the swing I took w/ MBurnham's Cobra fairway w/ the Oban shaft in it today.

Appears I may be pondering a stand bag soon as the legs on the nexus are being lame and are becoming a nuissance

Appears I may be pondering a stand bag soon as the legs on the nexus are being lame and are becoming a nuissance
Welcome to my ponder.

I alleviated my ponder with my purchase of the SM Hybrid stand bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back