Stacey Lewis rolling one well this week!
2b8958d24ee09b7bea2fba329988e793.jpg

Stacey Lewis rolling one well this week!
2b8958d24ee09b7bea2fba329988e793.jpg
Yes, she is! Never heard of them until watching the LPGA coverage today and the commentators mentioning that Lewis had changed putters.

Looked it up and the tech / adjustability is definitely intriguing. Will do a lot for the brand if Stacy wins tomorrow.

The irony is too much.

Maybe a happy putter will cure her miserable attitude.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So happy I picked one of these up in a trade, can't wait to tinker around with it.

Since we are talking about ugly putters
6af6b2619fc34f5a12c12648711b56f7.jpg
06a002733b7a463d588158f708d209ef.jpg

I think its an awesome innovation and stands out from the sea of greys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

These look like interesting putters. Anyone ever played with one?

The irony is too much.

Maybe a happy putter will cure her miserable attitude.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I heard she's getting married and it has made her realize golf isn't the be all end all...(is that the saying)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look like interesting putters. Anyone ever played with one?

Tried in the shop the other day. Wasn't terrible and it's completely customizable to your specs which isn't a bad thing.

Have one heading my way. Complete with two shafts and an extra face. Got it for a great price. Can't wait to get it in hand, fitted, and onto the course.

Uggggggggggggllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy
Actually, I think it has some great lines. Feels really good in hand, and the grip is interesting as well. Mine came with everything (adjustments for weight, offset, lie, and loft's, as well as an extra shaft and putter face). The color may leave a bit to be desired and if it really bothers me, but the putter performs, I can always get it repainted. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the cover, but I tend to hate non-custom covers on all of my clubs. I may take it to one of the local pro's who does fittings and see if he can help me fit my stroke to this for the optimal setup.

Can someone move this to the putter forum? Thanks.

How you liking this transformer beast Tom?

Happy Putter

How you liking this transformer beast Tom?
I like it. The yellow lines on the side of the shaft really frame the ball well. Also feels softer than it looks. I may adjust it a bit more but 16 putts for 9 today... I am going to ride with this setup for now.

Setup
Weight: +30g (Heavy Weights)
Offset: No offset
Length: 32.5"
Lie: 71° (Standard Lie Shim)
Loft: 3.5° (Standard Loft Shim)

Last edited:
Awesome, glad to hear you're liking it.

The more I work with this putter, the more impressed I am. Think I'll do a full-fledged review. Stay tuned.

Back