Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

86ff6c32fb3d2f19a06275ffbd8b722a.jpg

Teal Sligo Pants
Pewt Mcmoral GMAC pullover

Looks like a combo someone 20 years older than me would rock.

I have nothing but bad experiences with them three boxes in a row. They sent me two nearly identical boxes two months in a row. I had originally ordered large for the first two boxes and switched to small for the third and they shipped me large again. They said they could not exchange them for me because I already canceled my subscription. I have voiced my opinion on Facebook and they have blocked me from posting on there stuff. I would stay away from this company their customer service is sub par!

Just canceled my subscription. I will say, the guy that I spoke to on the phone was very good. He asked why I was canceling and after giving him my reasons, he made notes on my account and asked if I would give them one more chance. He said that if what I received in my next box was not more of what I was expecting that I could return the box for a full refund. Thought that was great customer service! But alas, I ended up canceling anyways.

Gmac sweater and a Sligo belt. Yes, a pink belt. I was actually pretty ecstatic when I saw that belt! The sweater is decent, I will wear it this spring and of course in the fall on the course so I'm pleased again this month.

I like the sweater Jake. The belt isn't bad either. At least you can change the strap if you want and just rock the pink buckle.

86ff6c32fb3d2f19a06275ffbd8b722a.jpg

Teal Sligo Pants
Pewt Mcmoral GMAC pullover

Looks like a combo someone 20 years older than me would rock.

guilty because I'd rock both of them. Even if I'm not 20 years older.

The boxes are so different this month. There's been more than one that I really did not like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they made a mistake in sending the wrong size, is it better to contact them through their email form or find their phone number and call them directly?

If they made a mistake in sending the wrong size, is it better to contact them through their email form or find their phone number and call them directly?

Call them.

the only time I contacted, I did so through email and got a response back rather quickly.

Yeah I contacted them through email last night but had yet to receive a response. I just wanted to get this cleared up quickly as their window is pretty short if there is a mistake from the time to send the shorts back to the time you receive and when their new month begins. Pretty sure they do this on purpose as it makes it tougher to commit or cancel if trying to exchange. Not too impressed with the items I received especially with them sending the wrong size on the first shipment. I called and they are supped to fix the wrong size shorts but came very close to canceling. CS rep talked me out of it and had me change to traditional. I prefer more traditional colors but and athletic fit. We'll see. I was hoping for some Adidas or UA gear but got a Salmon colored Chase54 shirt and Haus of Grey Shorts.

Gmac sweater and a Sligo belt. Yes, a pink belt. I was actually pretty ecstatic when I saw that belt! The sweater is decent, I will wear it this spring and of course in the fall on the course so I'm pleased again this month.

That belt is sick! Love it!

Pretty happy with my box this month. Traditional style.

Now that is a box that I wished I got. I have traditional style as well. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Red Sligo pants and a real nice white and blue soft striped, matte grey polo. It's too snug so I'm requesting a bigger size, but slick as hell. I'm 4/4 on boxes. Wouldn't have minded a gmac camo polo to boot. :)

I'm not thrilled with this box. I'm wearing a pair of grey Sligo pants I got from SP4 a few months ago. Now I get a second pair, this time with pronounced stitching. My beef on the shirt is more about style - I'm not a fan of vertical stripes like this.

ca058b3a7f09dbbcfcd42a45097a5f5b.jpg

Thinking i will be done after next month. Really enjoyed this, but I am amassing way to many golf clothes. And the variety just hasn't been what i had hoped for.

I'm not thrilled with this box. I'm wearing a pair of grey Sligo pants I got from SP4 a few months ago. Now I get a second pair, this time with pronounced stitching. My beef on the shirt is more about style - I'm not a fan of vertical stripes like this.

ca058b3a7f09dbbcfcd42a45097a5f5b.jpg

Yeah, same here. Pants are of nice quality, I'm just not a fan of the flashy "S" on the pocket. Makes me think I'm wearing Affliction-type jeans! The pants are comfy, though!!!

Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Are all of you that are receiving GMac brand stuff ordering the "Loud and Wild"??? I love GMac shirts and would like more of them instead of Adidas.

Are all of you that are receiving GMac brand stuff ordering the "Loud and Wild"??? I love GMac shirts and would like more of them instead of Adidas.

I have the athletic option and for gmac

I have the athletic option and for gmac

Ok. Thanks. Dang it!!! I'm not a fan of Adidas polos, especially not for work.

I told myself if I receive a mock turtle neck, I am done. Well I got a nice GMac polo but also a GMac white turtle neck. I live in Texas where the weather has been in the 80's and even hitting the 90's and I get a long sleeve shirt a month after receiving a 1/4 Zip that I won't be able to wear for 9-10 months.

I just switched this month to Athletic from Loud and Wild. I will be calling tomorrow to cancel.

Here is what showed up at my door today

16%2B-%2B1

I'm pretty happy again. I haven't tried then on yet but the pants look like they may be a little long but we'll see. I'm hoping that I don't get more pairs of pants anytime soon. That's two months in a row and I think I'm sitting good for now.

Back