Signup Thread - Get Cured Team Match Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes this better is this is My B-day weekend.. it would be a great present.

Lot of bday weekends for a few guys... CX models for everyone! Oh and HOF Tags...

Good luck to everyone entering!
Thanks to THP and Cure for setting up what I'm sure will be another amazing THP event!!!
I'm looking forward to following along.

Email had been sent! Hopefully I am one of the lucky few! The cure guys are awesome.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Lot of bday weekends for a few guys... CX models for everyone! Oh and HOF Tags...

its like oprah ...you get a putter...you get a putter...you get a putter ....everyone gets a putter!!

Email sent:banana:

Still kicking myself for missing out on the RR sign up thread, on a day off of all days.

Email sent:banana:

Still kicking myself for missing out on the RR sign up thread, on a day off of all days.

Well, glad you didn't miss this one. It is funny though that the other one was a day off hahaha

Email sent. Good luck everyone!

Email sent. No need to reschedule my 1 PM meeting now! Hoping to be part of this awesome event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm leaving my fake 1PM meeting in place so I can get stuff done for an hour. Shh, don't tell anyone.

Ken

Last edited:
I really wanted in on this but unfortunately it's just not going to happen for me. Good luck everyone, will be fun to follow along!

I'll be in Myrtle Beach at that time so I'll have to follow on THP. Can't wait to see who is selected. I do really love the CX1, and its been on my mind since trying it at a demo day in Buffalo, NY. It's produced the best results of any putter I've ever rolled.

I really wanted in on this but unfortunately it's just not going to happen for me. Good luck everyone, will be fun to follow along!

Oh dayum, thought for sure you would be jumping in. Oh well, hope you get to make it to a THP Event in the future.

Ok, Ice been laying low on this saying I wanted in on this event (which I have wanted badly) as I had to make sure I could swing it with a busy month of May.

Schedule is clear and email has been sent!!! Fingers crossed.

Oh dayum, thought for sure you would be jumping in. Oh well, hope you get to make it to a THP Event in the future.
Yeah man it doesn't get any closer for me, literally right in my backyard. Tried to make it happen but it is what it is. My time will come, hopefully sooner than later. Appreciate you getting the event so far up this way.

One edit made to the first post that I forgot. The total is not due now. Only $100 is due now with the remainder 30 days out.

2 more hours to sign up.

Ok, Ice been laying low on this saying I wanted in on this event (which I have wanted badly) as I had to make sure I could swing it with a busy month of May.

Schedule is clear and email has been sent!!! Fingers crossed.

hope to see you there Rob!

Keep those sign ups coming. These days are exciting even if you can't sign up. A little depressing but still exciting.

Well, glad you didn't miss this one. It is funny though that the other one was a day off hahaha

The whole day I was thinking to myself that I needed to do something and it wasn't until that night when everything was said and done did my brain finally work.
It's like shopping. I need trash bags, so I go to the store, forget what I needed, leave with a bag of chips and not until I hear the garbage man the next morning do I facepalm myself.

Only a few hours left, get those entries in fellas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back