Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

GMac sweater and Adidas polo. Seems to be a lot more variation this month.. Although I see someone else got the same polo I did.

313e2e76bdcf967599f666c0386818de.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Man some of these GMac and Sligo shirts have buttons that go very very low. I have not ventured into that arena on purpose, looking forward to some feedback.

a9c32583a757c26cae0d5757fa73df72.jpg

Pretty sure I will be canceling this week. GMac polo is ok, not my favorite...but a dri-fit mock turtle neck? Really?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I will be canceling this week. GMac polo is ok, not my favorite...but a dri-fit mock turtle neck? Really?!
c2e2697913157c04f5dda78523f975a2.jpg

So much for the "everyone gets a chase54 polo and a UA 1/4 zip" month. I can't wait to get home to open my box. Seems like quite the grab bag this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22107ad83331a793d830fd54008fc72e.jpg
these shorts feel like gym shorts they are so soft......
c70dafa5824a819d3e0db73951a6dceb.jpg

I really like those shorts! What are they called? I may try and find 'em for myself.

I really like those shorts! What are they called? I may try and find 'em for myself.

They're adidas adicool

Second month in a row with a web belt but I really love this shirt. First Matte Grey polo and it feels great
3152d05ee31289a004382a597554b658.jpg

You will LOVE that polo Phil.

You can find them out there. The line came out about 3 years ago and I have the shirt that is the exact same design.

You will LOVE that polo Phil.

It felt great just in my hands. One of the best feeling materials yet still light. And I love the color

Great looking short Philly. Matte Grey are one of my favorite apparel brands.

Was really hoping for shorts but happy to get a nice GMAC shirt for $22.50 that I wouldn't typically buy.

Got another 3-4 at $22.50 a month then will decide if it's worth the $45/month. Still enjoying the surprises once a month.

Was really hoping for shorts but happy to get a nice GMAC shirt for $22.50 that I wouldn't typically buy.

Got another 3-4 at $22.50 a month then will decide if it's worth the $45/month. Still enjoying the surprises once a month.
I'm in the same boat. When my $22.50 months run out I'll make a decision. It has been fun but we will see.

Man some of these GMac and Sligo shirts have buttons that go very very low. I have not ventured into that arena on purpose, looking forward to some feedback.

With your luck you'll end up on your next flight sitting next to guy with one of those shirts completely unbuttoned sporting Burt Reynolds style chest hair with his shoes off....

With your luck you'll end up on your next flight sitting next to guy with one of those shirts completely unbuttoned sporting Burt Reynolds style chest hair with his shoes off....

Just in case, I don't currently have any flights planned until May. ;)

dfd3a517393a6dd7ce7e3fcdf4bc7bc1.jpg

Ugh I'm canceling

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

dfd3a517393a6dd7ce7e3fcdf4bc7bc1.jpg

Ugh I'm canceling

Wow, that's terrible. Please tell me you have the Wild category (or whatever it is called)

I have all styles

Got a GMac and an Adidas polo in my first box. For $22.50 it was worth it so we'll see next month.

Wow, that's terrible. Please tell me you have the Wild category (or whatever it is called)

I don't feel so bad about mine now

I also did a double box this month 2 GMac Polos, 1 chase 54 polo and 1 ClimaCool
d228ef1859f788261138a31c45fe3a81.jpg
8fb1df1e734ac0551216a32dd68de5ac.jpg

I got the exact same two items. Not thrilled with the sweater. tt100 are you also in the traditional group?

Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I don't feel so bad about mine now

It's bad, glad I can make your guys' boxes look good!

Back