Talking Callaway with Harry Arnett - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 5

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Radio is back with a bang in 2016 and today we continue with our new show called The Golf Industry Uncut. Tackling on demand audio for the world of golf like never before, THP Radio presents this unique look behind the doors of the equipment world through the experts.

The rules for Uncut are simple. There are no rules other than the guest must be accessible to readers/consumers to discuss the show post broadcast.

This monthly (or more often) broadcast is your chance to hear from those in the golf industry in a format that is completely raw and unedited. If there is an issue on the show, you will hear it. You will have the opportunity to submit questions for guests over the course of the year and even connect with them after the shows either here on the THP Forum or through social media and let them know your thoughts or ask follow up questions.

This Episode
Harry Arnett from Callaway Golf joins the show
How did you get started in golf?
Are there too many product releases?
Do you still love the game or is it work now?
Harry Arnett Enters The Hot Seat for Fire Away
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/t...-volume-5-talking-callaway-with-harry-arnett/

Listening now.

just woke up from a little nap and got the ear buds in now

As always ill be downloading to listen at work. Im loving these THP radio episodes.

Probably won't get to listen tonight, but I will most definitely listen on my commute tomorrow.

Sweet! Will be listening on my ride into work tomorrow!

Another good episode. Love Harry's honesty. We have same similar tastes in pizza. Like his response on release cycles. The not waving when letting someone in is a pet peeve of mine. Like his sandwhich choices.

Another good episode interesting to hear how he became involved in golf and the industry.

Listening now. I always love listening to Harry talk; he has such great insights on the golf industry, and he's a very genuine person.

I might go on a drive, just so I can listen to this right now.

Another great listen. I'm totally with Harry when it comes to being a competitive golfer. It's not a popular opinion on THP but I don't enjoy playing piss poor golf either.
Granted, the worse I play - the more I play trying to snap out of it.

Look forward to listening tonight.

This should be fantastic. I'll be checking it out tonight.

Great stuff!!! And I am with Harry and Morgan on when people don't acknowledge you when you let turn in traffic. It ticks me off!!

Glad you guys enjoyed it.

That was a good listen, he seems like a nice guy and enjoys his work.

Always love listening to Harry.

Did I hear that right though, that he has only been in the golf industry for 10 years? Crazy.

Another good episode. Really enjoy getting some industry insight, and also seeing another side of these names we recognize primarily for their golf backgrounds.

Just finished it. Fantastic episode. I would agree with him on that last question. DNevs stuck clutch putt after clutch putt in my heart at the Grandaddy

Harry always gives a great interview. Love to hear that there is more long form content coming from Callaway.

This will definitely be listened to tomorrow. Love listening to Harry as he has so much knowledge and passion for the game and it doesn't hurt he is just one cool cat.

Great interview! Cannot stand the "no wave"! I'm with ya Harry!

JM

This was really a fun interview and one that I have been waiting for. Surprised to see JB and Harry have never had the opportunity to play a round together!

Tuning in now! Excited to say the least.

Can't wait to listen tonight!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back