Changing Bags - How Often

Had a Hoofer for probably 5 years then picked up an Ogio Ozone because the Hoofer finally broke down and I needed a little more room. Unfortunately the Ogio wasn't quite enough room even tho it had the best divider and carry system I have ever experienced. Picked up a Sun Mountain Hybrid last week and it fits the bill so far.

My current bag is 2 years old,has some minor problems. But until it's unusable I will keep using the bag. Not too picky on bags

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I went through a few before I found my current one which I'll probably use until it wears out. I like the brands that don't make clubs like Sun Mountain, Ogio, Datrek...feel funny having an OEM brand bag with none of their clubs in it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Every 2 or 3 years for me. I'm due right now.

Changing Bags - How Often

Every couple years or when something breaks. Like the front ball pouch on my current Ogio back. It doesn't zipper it has those flexible wires that keep it shut but they are worn and everything falls out when i carry it to the cart and to the car.

So I'll probably get a new one soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My everyday practice stand bag lasts only two or three years.
My cart course bag now is two years old but I don't expect to change it out for several years to come.

Every couple of years....most rounds I walk and carry, so my main bag is light and does take a good beating...I keep a 14 way divider bag for outings or cart only courses. Sun Mountain 3.5 is my bag of choice...my current one is 2yrs old....probably time for a new one :)

Ive had 4 over the last 20 years. First one was a gift and sucked, bought my first one in 2003, wife gave my 2nd one in 2009, bought my last one in 2015 to upgrade to a cart bag. I dont plan on another til **** breaks. My 2009 bag is still a great lightweight travel bag. I take care of my stuff and research the hell out of all gear and equipment before buying.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I was ready to replace my sm hybrid but the apex hybrid club may put the bag on hold

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, it seems my marriages last about 7 years and then it's time to change the old bag...

Is there any website or any one that sells only the cover for the hood ?

My golf bag actually need a new hood cover to replace the old cover .

Is there any website or any one that sells only the cover for the hood ?

My golf bag actually need a new hood cover to replace the old cover .

I don't know if that's possible, what kind of bag is this? did you consider contacting the manufacturer?

I don't know if that's possible, what kind of bag is this? did you consider contacting the manufacturer?

Mizuno .... , no balls contacting the manufacturer for buying the hood cover only.

Mizuno .... , no balls contacting the manufacturer for buying the hood cover only.
Honestly, it's probably your best bet. Even if you go through a third party, chances are they'll just try Mizuno directly as well. That's from first hand experience. Worse case, they say no or an outrageous price and you have to look elsewhere.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm impressed. I'd bail on a bag long before I bought anything to replace on it.

Way too much fun to try new things.

thath's my thought too

I'm going on 2 year with my Nike Air Hybrid bag. I went through a few until I found one I liked. A 14 way full length divider quality stand bag seems hard to find. I've yet to find one to replace it.

I'm going on 2 year with my Nike Air Hybrid bag. I went through a few until I found one I liked. A 14 way full length divider quality stand bag seems hard to find. I've yet to find one to replace it.

I have my Titleist stand bag and haven't had issues yet, but only had time to play maybe 10 rounds so far. No issues with it on my pushcart or on a riding cart.

I am on year 5 for my Ping Hoofer. One of the dividers ripped and it definitely made a difference. My wife got me a Sun Mountain SYNC bag that matches all of the Ryder Cup headcovers I picked up in 2016 when it was here in MN. I've never had a cart bag before. It's nice for the cart, but a pain to tote around. I still use the Hoofer for range time and when I feel up to shouldering the bag for 18.

I have three Sun Mountain bags. A Three-5 for the range and lessons, a newly-acquired C-130 Cart Bag for my ClicGear 3.0 or when a use a cart. I also have a recently-retired Front Nine, that’s become my new club storage bag, after being my cart bag for several years. All were great deals from the bay.

Back