How would you like the Masters to play out on Sunday?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I hope it comes down to several on the back 9 trying to catch an early number in the clubhouse. Let's say Poulter or Jordan goes out an hour or so earlier than the last few groups and puts up a 63 to take the lead. I'd like to see Tiger, JT, Rickie, Rory, Rosey, Xander or Phil going at it. Rickie wins in it a playoff over Rory and Tiger.

I want to see Rory win by 10.

Rory by 10 or Tiger by 12.

Furyk winning by one stroke. Don't care who's in second.

Tiger and Reed walking done the 18th fairway tied for the lead. Tiger makes a 22 foot birdie putt and Reed leaves his 3 footer birdie putt short.

Koepka wins by two, during the trophy presentation he gives tremendously moving speech:

"Thanks, I guess."

I want to see Rickie or Jordan sink a long putt for the win.

Two or three top players close until the end, a battle, don't really care who it is, well I guess Tiger in the group would be fun of course.

I can't believe anyone would want a blowout, boring.

This Masters is going to be fascinating. Tiger, Rory, Rickie, Koepka, DJ, Kuchar, Bubba, Francesco and many others all in good/decent form. I think Tiger makes his biggest comeback statement yet and wins it. Kuchar, Bubba, and Molinari are all on the front page of the leaderboard. Rory and DJ struggle to make the cut, Rickie finishes mid pack.

Looks like the wind is going to pick up and there could be a bit of rain based on the weather forecast. That would definitely increase the drama, but more in a hold on for dear life way as opposed to a go low way.

I want a back nine Sunday with players going back and forth with the lead. It's fun when that happens and they start to show what the leaderboard looked like every 15-20 from the last few hours.

Doesn't matter to me, like to see it come down to the last 2-3 holes and someone needing to make a big shot.

Doesn't matter to me, like to see it come down to the last 2-3 holes and someone needing to make a big shot.

This is pretty much where I'm at. Would like to see Rickie surge on the back 9, but just want to see a great shot by someone leading to a win.

I want a 5 way playoff with Rory Tiger Spieth Rickie and Hadwin.

Then I want Rory to win with a hole out eagle.

I want sunday to finish like saturday's final round of ANWA did: coming down to 18th, head to head, golfer who has what it takes to keeps the nerves in check on 18 wins

I would love to see Tiger in contention Sunday, followed by a playoff with Tiger, Rory, and D Johnson all tied for a playoff.

That would make it must watch golf Tv Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiger birdies the last 5 holes to win.

I want Tiger to blow the field away so this current group of guys can see what vintage Tiger felt like.

If I could write the script, lightning would strike again at #15. This time it'd be Rory replicating Sarazen's historic final round double eagle 2 on that hole. When Sarazen did it he became the 1st ever to complete the modern era Grand Slam and it'd be cool to me if Rory achieved his slam the same way. Rory isn't hitting a 4 wood 2nd there but he's noticably smaller than most of his peers, much like Sarazen. Mr Gene's 2 got him into a playoff with Craig Wood. I'd script Rory's triumphant playoff over another Wood(s).

I would like to see Tiger win by 10 strokes, Rory contend, and a few players I'm not a fan of miss the cut.

Woods playing the part of Norman, with McIlroy playing Faldo.

Would love to see a back n forth with Aphibarnrat and Tiger :)

I would like to see at least 3 of my favorite golfers(Woods, Rory, Rickie, JT, CH3) in contention on the back 9.
A couple of things that make it more interesting for me, a villain, an older player and an amateur around the lead.

Back to back for Patrick Reed. Some of us just want to watch the world burn.

Barring that, Rickie breaking thru.

Back