#THPCallout Moosejaa

Last edited:
Terry Hills will definitely be the drier course IMO.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

isnt that the one with the weird 11th hole?

ok ok. Terry Hills it is then

ok ok. Terry Hills it is then
Check the link I added above and let me know. Nothing set in stone as of yet, including the forecast.

Let's post up a poll! Maybe the weather will make a drastic change by Thursday.

Let's post up a poll! Maybe the weather will make a drastic change by Thursday.
I'm game. We need to figure out which courses will even be open first. I'm hoping Wednesday and Thursday leading up are not a washout.

I'm game. We need to figure out which courses will even be open first. I'm hoping Wednesday and Thursday leading up are not a washout.

The course was actually excited about some rain because of the frozen turf. Guess we'll find out.

The course was actually excited about some rain because of the frozen turf. Guess we'll find out.
Which course was excited about the rain?

Get that prep in Moose.

how did you know what I ate for lunch?

I thought you were exiled from the province if you didn't. I want some smoked meat.

I thought you were exiled from the province if you didn't. I want some smoked meat.

oh there was some on my poutine today and it was gooooooooooooooood

hey Andy! think you'd look good with that?
41gzPWsIbjL._SX425_.jpg

Was thinking the baseball style but we can go this route. It is going to be in the 40s for the callout.

thumb.aspx

Should be interesting... Go Marty!

Was thinking the baseball style but we can go this route. It is going to be in the 40s for the callout.

thumb.aspx

I just came back from the store, and I decided to be go easy on you. you can still buy me that thing, I'll wear it if I have too

hwl

I just came back from the store, and I decided to be go easy on you. you can still buy me that thing, I'll wear it if I have too

hwl

Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to you :)

I do have a Buffalo Sabres snap back that is literally brand new I would donate if needed.

I do have a Buffalo Sabres snap back that is literally brand new I would donate if needed.
That would save me a trip. We could square up on Friday.

That would save me a trip. We could square up on Friday.

Def. I'll bring the two I have :0)

Back