The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Long day today, and didnt want to work out. Sucked it up and got an hour and a half workout in. Hate days when I just want to be lazy but still need to workout.
Nice job! I think the days you don't want to workout and still get yourself to get it done are some most satisfying workouts.

Nice job! I think the days you don't want to workout and still get yourself to get it done are some most satisfying workouts.
No doubt dude. I was so glad I worked out after I was done.

Long day today, and didnt want to work out. Sucked it up and got an hour and a half workout in. Hate days when I just want to be lazy but still need to workout.

wow it must be a Friday thing then ... I had to talk myself into a work out as well ... got an hour done ... trying to talk myself into an early morning workout, and I have not convinced myself to get up and do it ...

No doubt dude. I was so glad I worked out after I was done.
I can imagine - ended up being the last one in my gym tonight. Halfway through I wanted to leave and finished with these exercises my instructor gave me called Turkish Get Ups. Took a lot of willpower tonight to get through them.

I can imagine - ended up being the last one in my gym tonight. Halfway through I wanted to leave and finished with these exercises my instructor gave me called Turkish Get Ups. Took a lot of willpower tonight to get through them.
Keep working brother!

They sound tough.

Im curious.. what is it?
It is a series 9 of movements that take you from a standing position to lying on the floor. You do them while holding a kettlebell in one hand above your head.

My fitness instructor explained that not only does it force the core to really work, but also requires the body to work in unison to maintain balance and perfect form.

88c8b815513686715794e11a8245dbc4.jpg

Eventually he wants us to complete them while holding a glass of water and not spilling. I have seen some of his female golfers do it and it is impressive.

Holy crap.

That looks miserable.

Thinking I am on track for a decent week. The wife and I are planning on doing T25 mixed in with my running. Hoping to shave off another lb.

Good news i weighed in this am down 2 lbs from my last weeks weigh in.

Bad news our wedding tasting is this afternoon...

Holy crap.

That looks miserable.
<soapbox>Turkish get-ups are a most excellent one-sided training movement. I love them because they help balance your core and promote a yoga-like flow when you do them with mid-heavy weights and proper form. What's better, is that the only equipment you need (other than a clean floor to lay on) is something that you can hold in your hand; the glass of water, a gallon of milk, a candle, or a dumbbell. </soapbox>

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Walked in the door and instantly went and exercised.
A bad 7 days of exercise and eating so going to 2 a days workout wise for the next week to make up for any gain i have this week

Walked in the door and instantly went and exercised.
A bad 7 days of exercise and eating so going to 2 a days workout wise for the next week to make up for any gain i have this week
Drink a ton of water.

Really worked hard this weekend ... hitting the water now ... fitbit is going to say I woke a lot tonight. :)

Terrible week for me last week. Got to lazy with the points.

Weight sent. No change. But coming off a pretty good loss the week before. I'm not too surprised.

Gotta be tough this week. Still 9 more pounds to my goal.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Made it to the 21X's this week, new goal is 4.5 lbs away by the time we wrap up here. Gonna have to work me a$$ off this week with Easter this weekend.

Down 3.8 this week! Puts me 0.8 away from my stretch goal!

It is a series 9 of movements that take you from a standing position to lying on the floor. You do them while holding a kettlebell in one hand above your head.

My fitness instructor explained that not only does it force the core to really work, but also requires the body to work in unison to maintain balance and perfect form.

88c8b815513686715794e11a8245dbc4.jpg

Eventually he wants us to complete them while holding a glass of water and not spilling. I have seen some of his female golfers do it and it is impressive.

TGUs are one of my all time favorite exercises.

A good way to practice the water get up is making a fist and putting your shoe on top of it. Try not to have the shoe fall.

Down 2 for the week. Ahead of my overall goal to be down 30 lbs by July 1. Hoping I can make it a week or two early and keep going.

Trying to gauge interest...what do you guys think about setting up another one of these to run through April (after this one is over) into late June?

Trying to gauge interest...what do you guys think about setting up another one of these to run through April (after this one is over) into late June?

I would be game to continue this..

Back