What is the most accurate driver you have ever gamed?

Ping g30 with stock TFC shaft. Not the longest, but most forgiving for me by a landslide.

Xr16 pro with hzrdus yellow. It's in the bag now

M1 by a long ways.

The current Cobra King F6 driver. I think 80% as a last thought prior to initiating the driver swing and when I do swing at 80%, it goes dead straight. My playing partners have started saying how boring my driving is, just straight down the middle. :clap:

The current Cobra King F6 driver. I think 80% as a last thought prior to initiating the driver swing and when I do swing at 80%, it goes dead straight. My playing partners have started saying how boring my driving is, just straight down the middle. :clap:

I agree with Johnny and the other guys. For me it's not just boring, it just makes me jealous.

M1 for me by a long shot. I hit around 74% of fairways on my last couple of rounds and only a few misses outside a yard or so.

For me, it's the Big Bertha 454. I loves that thing!

TBH the Optiforce I'm currently still gaming is both the longest and the straightest. I generally hit driver pretty well and I always demo new ones just for fun but I've never found anything that even makes me ponder a switch.

In my 18 years of golfing I've only had two drivers.. You read that right!

PING TISI TEC 8.5°
PING Anser 9.5°

Needless to say the latter is easier then its predecessor ;)

I just love how my Amp Cell performs on slight mishits.

I've been slicing the crap out of my driver lately, but that's the Indian, not the arrow.

Isn't it always the next one your thinking of putting in the bag?

Adams Speedline Super S for me. Of course, it's also the only driver I've ever played with.

For me it's the Vapor Fly I have in the classifieds. That thing is so dead straight that I just didn't like it. It went exactly on line where it started... crazy

It's close between the Adams XTD Ti and the 910D2 for me. I prefer the shaft I have in the Adams so will go with that one.

2015 SLDR-C 9.5* with 45.5" Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s Shaft, (tipped 1/2")... :love:

Exceptional Distance AND Accuracy!...:thumb:

And...It's also very Forgiving...:egyptian:

Attachments

• SLDR-C Driver.jpg
    SLDR-C Driver.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
never gets old

I need more rounds before I firmly declare this, but right now Bridgestone j815 with aldila rogue silver 110 msi s is an absolutely fairway finder. ...after one round lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cleveland Classic XL was pretty good, but I'm having a ton of success with the new great big Bertha

So far has been the 915 d2 with ad di 6x. Not the longest I am sure but it finds the fairways

Posted in this thread a while back before I discovered GBB goodness. Whatever my answer was previously is now trumped by the GBB.

Taylormade M1, very easy choice for me.

I"ve had a $hit ton of drivers & the only one I"ve kept in my bag for over a year & can't replace is a 2009 Nike Dymo - thing apparently just suits me - straight, medium ball flight & sounds great.

I'm still gaming the 2009 Nike Dymo Str8fit. Cut to 44" and swingweight adjusted to D2. Got it in both bags. Proforce Axivcore shaft works great. Still bombs them nice with a nice baby draw (when I swing right).

In the market for a new driver but it has to knock the Nike out of the bag. Only thing better would be a little more forgiveness.

Cobra Fly-Z...best ever!

Cobra bio cell had been it for me

titliest 913D2 for me. Not sure why. One of my thoughts is because its a 45" driver and not a 45.75" like my other drivers.

Last edited:
Back