c27977a814ad18976870ae8a6aa58095_zpsc6swwq67.jpg

db2fc2ae1d7576b964172c0ab158c616_zpsgjurucqw.jpg

JM
All in the pants guys lol
Glad mojo got these

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

We saw a fox run across the 1st fairway today. Didn't have my phone in my pocket to get a pic.

Bumping this back up. Ran into this lady the other day. While it's not rare to see a Gator on the course, if you look closely or zoom in, this one had a baby sitting on her head. It was awesome to see.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

These guys were waiting for us on a tee box yesterday
2d7eee9b41c6ada23958dc5b58809e1a.jpg

93b980ecca47d87d3bd05425ad839297.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This little one was on the course a couple of weeks ago. Must have been born a little late.

Bambi_zpstemqc2nm.jpg

Forgot to post what happened to me a couple weeks back... Playing a nice course in Southern Wisconsin, and on the 15th a fox stole my golf ball. Let me chip onto the green past him, then as i was walking up to hit my next shot, he ran up and grabbed it and scurried off... not sure how to mark that down.

[video=youtube;eY6hSbE-0eY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY6hSbE-0eY[/video]
[h=1]Salmon found swimming in golf bunker after Storm Desmond[/h]

The battle of supremacy. Not sure what was going on, but the ducks were moving in and the cats were not impressed.

b10d2113838a817206bec1f1ed54f7ca.jpg

c11dfbf1f2acee8cf1aa39e50745ae50.jpg

Last edited:
The battle of supremacy. Not sure what was going on, but the ducks were moving in and the cats were not impressed.

b10d2113838a817206bec1f1ed54f7ca.jpg

c11dfbf1f2acee8cf1aa39e50745ae50.jpg

Haha!!! This was hysterical...It was about to go down!

Playing Thunder Hill in Madison, OH before it shut down a few years ago, we walk up to the green, and there is a big crayfish with both claws raised and open, ready to rumble with all of us. He actually charged my cousin, lol.

I saw a few deer this weekend while in the Atlanta area.

Still haven't seen anything as cool as those black headed squirrels down in Alabama.

Me and shakey saw a black headed squire,l yesterday, and he witnessed how an eagle kills a fish when a fish dropped from the sky 10 ft from him and then the eagle picked it back up lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not on the golf course, but two ducks wandering around our neighborhood this morning, really weird, as there isn't a body a water anywhere close to us!

IMG_20130904_190039_282_zpsae5f8c14.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160319_152656_629_zpspdp34tmj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Saw a really pissed off deer chasing a golf cart and running in circles in the middle of the fairway a few months back, couldn't get my phone out fast enough to grab any video sadly.

I have two favorite encounters.

First one of the local muni courses in Madison had a family of foxes that lived off the corner of a dogleg par 4. They used to run out and steal golf balls on occasion, which really pissed me off. Good golf balls were expensive in college.

The other was lucky enough to be partially captured on camera. This was last May in Marquette, Michigan at Greywalls. The 7th hole has this massive drop off from the back tees. Just as I hit my tee shot a pair of bald eagles flew across the fairway, with my ball appearing to split them. You can just make out the first eagle about 2/3 of the way up on the right hand side of the photo. The drive was in the air for 7-8 seconds, and the whole scene was just awesome. I can't wait to get back up to play the course again in June.

Ul9Weub.jpg

Yesterday I hit a worm burner off the tee and my ball flew right at the head of a goose. Literally a split second be4 the goose would have been hit he put his head back to ruffle his back feathers. The ball missed him by an inch. I was so nervous. I was then ridiculed by my playing partners for the rest of the day for being so concerned over almost hitting a goose lol.

IMG_20160325_161319_974_zpszg7ii3se.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I have seen snakes, deer, coyotes, ducks, geese galore and now we have wild pigs on my home course.

Back