Batman v Superman Trailer

I'm having a hard time seeing Ben Affleck as Batman.

I don't understand the premise of the movie. Two good guys..how do they end up fighting each other? And isn't Superman pretty much invincible? I mean other than kryptonite and Lois Lane in a short skirt, he's got no weaknesses.

I don't understand the premise of the movie. Two good guys..how do they end up fighting each other? And isn't Superman pretty much invincible? I mean other than kryptonite and Lois Lane in a short skirt, he's got no weaknesses.
Basically Batman is afraid that Superman had to much power, I am sure something will bring them back together as allies though

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Looks questionable to me, think I'll wait for Netflicks!!

I think he'll end up being perfect for the role of grizzled veteran Batman.

I think he'll be perfect for a role where he talks in a awkwardly deep voice.

Sorry, I really have no idea why it bothers me so much.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Here's what I know from the comics. Superman doesn't alway agree with how Batman does things. Batman is very leery of Superman's power. Batman has kryptonite for when he needs to punch a size Superman's face, for free. Batman has also thrown Lois Lane out of buildings in order to distract Superman.

The dude has x-ray vision. He can probably figure out who it is anyway.Bet that comes in handy.
I put this in the DC Universe thread, but the sequence with Supes and Bats in the desert with Supes unmasking him has apparently been confirmed as a dream sequence. The bigger news is that The Flash will make a cameo! So pumped.

Here's what I know from the comics. Superman doesn't alway agree with how Batman does things. Batman is very leery of Superman's power. Batman has kryptonite for when he needs to punch a size Superman's face, for free. Batman has also thrown Lois Lane out of buildings in order to distract Superman.

That's not very nice.

What about Captain America: Civil War, very similar in terms of good guys v good guys.

I guess I m a bit surprised there is not more excitement surrounding the movie. Of course they say it may gross a billion bucks but it does not feel like folks are sold on the movie. I guess the whole Superman thing is hard to get around. After all he is a pretty perfect dude. Which people don't always like. Marvel seems to flaw its characters on purpose which I relate to.

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie, but I don't have high expectations. Here a few of my concerns:
1. We've seen most of the movie in trailers and commercials.
2. The Batman/Superman confrontation lasts all of 2 minutes.
3. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor?!
4. Doomsday is as lame as he looks and wasted in the movie.
5. Ben Affleck's bat suit has nipples a la Clooney. (not really worried about this one)

It just seems like the DC superhero movies are way behind in quality and substance compared to Marvel.
I'm hoping that Batman/Superman surprises me so there's something to look forward to in the future.

I am pretty pumped for this one

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

0817a996fe3e7193072aeaf752da4d84.jpg

I was given a lesson on the Batman/Superman battle while in Vegas. I'm excited to see this movie due to my new found knowledge

I was given a lesson on the Batman/Superman battle while in Vegas. I'm excited to see this movie due to my new found knowledge

Do share...

Do share...

Watch the Dark knight returns 2. It's all about batman coming out of retirement and has to battle superman at the end. It's eye opening if you're into comics. And apparently there are several different endings and stories created by the comic book writers.

I have tickets for Sunday night. I don't read comics, follow comics or really know anything about them but I love the movies or comic book cartoons. I'm pumped to see this.

Watch the Dark knight returns 2. It's all about batman coming out of retirement and has to battle superman at the end. It's eye opening if you're into comics. And apparently there are several different endings and stories created by the comic book writers.

wait wait wait. Somebody made The Dark Knight Returns in to a movie and I have yet to see it...@@@!!!!!!!

Am I the only nerd gong to see this on Thursday night?

I have seats for a 6:00 pm showing on Thursday and again at 11:00 am at IMAX on Friday. This movie is going to be huge! Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman on screen together. WOW!

Back