NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh...no. Was never a huge Miller fan when he was here. I'm liking Lehner a lot if he can stay healthy. Of course he's hurt again now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hurt again? What happened to him this year. Rob Ray jumps on our local sports radio because Warner is a co-host and he was saying he came into camp fat and out of shape then he got his first injury and was out for a long time.

High Ankle sprain missed the first half of the season. Reinjured it and has also had concussion issues.

High Ankle sprain missed the first half of the season. Reinjured it and has also had concussion issues.

And you like this guy? More injured than Bobrovski looks like I'm taking Lehner in FH next year.

So, Blake and Mike...you guys interested in THP (unofficial) fantasy hockey next season?

Do the caps choke in the playoffs? Of course I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weber needs to be suspended for that one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Weber needs to be suspended for that one.

Missed it. What happened?

If the Caps hadn't already clinched this one would have stung a little, huh Jesse? :)

Dougie Hamilton had a really good game tonight

Crosby outworked Ovi.

Missed it. What happened?

If the Caps hadn't already clinched this one would have stung a little, huh Jesse? :)

Clear hit from behind, about 2-3 feet from the boards. Don't think the guy was injured, but just a hit that doesn't belong in hockey.

Didn't expect to hear this ever.

He's been on a tear after a slow start. I guess you just can't keep the best player in world down for 82 games. I think Crest would agree.

He's been on a tear after a slow start. I guess you just can't keep the best player in world down for 82 games. I think Crest would agree.

He's been insane since the all star break. To think he was outside the top 30 in scoring heading into the new year.

He's been insane since the all star break. To think he was outside the top 30 in scoring heading into the new year.

Yup Crosby is the best in the world. Nobody comes close.

So the Avs have a nice 2-0 lead over the Oilers.

It's like he feeds of doubters.

I remember early in his career, Crosby sucks at faceoffs, comes out and is top 5 on the league the next season. Then there was the whole, Crosby isn't a goal scorer, comes out and score 50+ the next season.

I'll remind you of this in two years when McDavid is delivering meals on wheels to Sid in the old folks home.

I'll remind you of this in two years when McDavid is delivering meals on wheels to Sid in the old folks home.

Connor put up 120 in 47 in junior last year....thats cute.

I'm not going to take anything away from McDavid, kid will be amazing, will be fun to watch if he ever reaches Sid's numbers. Personally, looking forward to it. I don't think Sid is going anywhere anytime soon though.

It's like he feeds of doubters.

I remember early in his career, Crosby sucks at faceoffs, comes out and is top 5 on the league the next season. Then there was the whole, Crosby isn't a goal scorer, comes out and score 50+ the next season.

I don't know if I hate Sid because of how much he complains, how much he gets away with, or hat he beat the US in overtime in the okympics... Tough call

I don't know if I hate Sid because of how much he complains, how much he gets away with, or hat he beat the US in overtime in the okympics... Tough call

All the above is always a choice haha.

Oil get one back. Ugly scramble.

All the above is always a choice haha.

Than that's my choice, I will admit.... He is an amazing player, one of the best....
If he stays on his feet, shuts up, and doesn't score against USA

Than that's my choice, I will admit.... He is an amazing player, one of the best....
If he stays on his feet, shuts up, and doesn't score against USA

I'll take goal after goal when there's a maple leaf on his chest. The crybaby card has been played out IMHO, but understand why he has that label.

I'll take goal after goal when there's a maple leaf on his chest. The crybaby card has been played out IMHO, but understand why he has that label.

I love that comment. And the 'complainer' comment.

Every player talks to the refs. Every player makes smooshy faced 'what the eff are you talking about' faces to the refs. Sid just happens to be on video a lot more.

The dude is a legend.

I love that comment. And the 'complainer' comment.

Every player talks to the refs. Every player makes smooshy faced 'what the eff are you talking about' faces to the refs. Sid just happens to be on video a lot more.

The dude is a legend.

I understand the argument, not because I agree, but because when he doesn't play for your team, you need a reason to hate the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back