2016 #TheCup Sponsored By Callaway Golf

The price is great and I can drive there. Really want to get back down there and help 441 get another tag.

So awesone!!

Any idea on rough cost for accomadations? I know it has been mentioned in other True Blue & Caledonia threads. Just tryin to ballpark it cost wise.

That price is ridiculous but I have to avoid entering any more events this year since a wedding and honeymoon will be here before I know it.

So awesone!!

Any idea on rough cost for accomadations? I know it has been mentioned in other True Blue & Caledonia threads. Just tryin to ballpark it cost wise.

I want to say it was $40-$60 a night last year, I'll see if I can dig up the info.

EDIT: It was a $40 a night, not sure if that stays the same this year or not.

No it isnt, I want to say historically itwas like $40 or $60 a night per guy for the villas, thats off the top of my head

So awesone!!

see Mitch's post

Looking forward to throwing my name in the hat

Oh man signups right around the corner! So pumped for this event and those courses.

I've been DYING to play competitive golf on those two courses since I missed my chance in July 2014. $369 for that opportunity is insane.

cerebral assassin Hashtag Chad and on the other side, you have MikeDean441.

this part cracked me up. Don't worry MD, when you're great it doesn't have to be said, it's just known !!
This made me laugh too. Mike has so many knicknames apparently it's hard to nail down one. (I wasn't even aware of MitchDean441).

Also, regardless of all of that, I'm #Team441

I'm in. With Chad of course.

#TheCup
#441goesdownAGAINin2016

Months of buildup, will be great to have a team (or at least know the field) in just a few short weeks.

Great event at a great location! Gonna have to miss this one but sounds like a blast to be had!

This is a great deal! Hope to get in!

LOL So I am missing something. I swear I read that twice and missed that part both times!! Wow.

Not to mention if war eagle uses his ticket for this one, thats only 11 spots!

Solid deal on two amazing courses and of course an amazing company in Callaway being involved. Got to go with my boy 441 on this hashtag really shouldn't even show up and just hand the win over ;)

Not to mention if war eagle uses his ticket for this one, thats only 11 spots!

You had to go there!

Btw #ImWith441 #FearTheShinyDomes

Another tremendous event value! I certainly want in!

Awesome price, 2 great courses and winner take all? I def want in on this and for #441.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, well, well... Summer golf in South Carolina would at least give me a viable excuse for sweating so profusely.

Well, well, well... Summer golf in South Carolina would at least give me a viable excuse for sweating so profusely.

Where's the "No Thanks" button when you need it! :alien:

Oh HECK YES!

Its time!!!

this is going to be a tough choice...

Hashtag is 0-fer as captain in TheKing but does that mean he is due? Is the 3rd time a charm? Mike is a proven winner as captain, but how will the loss to Michigan in RR affect him? Will he be out to prove something or will he just be down and out?

Not sure how teams will be formed but just give me one of the 12 spots and we can figure out the rest later.

Does Chad finally win an event where he is the captain?
I sure would like to help him win :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Calendar is marked for April 13th! This is going to be one awesome event!

Seeing the Morgan Cup stuff posted recently and the thoughts of rounds I've read about being played at these courses makes me want in this even more. Hoping I can get lucky...we'll see!

Back