2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Maybe I'm just missing it but what's the price on the round for Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe $80 or $85 for both rounds

I believe $80 or $85 for both rounds

I saw $50 for Sawmill. I just didn't see a price listed for sweetbriar. Being I cancelled my treetops trip, I may be able to convince the wife I need to go to this, lol.

I saw $50 for Sawmill. I just didn't see a price listed for sweetbriar. Being I cancelled my treetops trip, I may be able to convince the wife I need to go to this, lol.

$85 for the two rounds of golf, cart and range balls in the morning

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

No treetops trip this year?
Hopefully you can get away for the weekend for this.

I know a couple of the guys were looking forward to it.

No treetops trip this year?
Hopefully you can get away for the weekend for this.

Nope, couldn't find a 4th. Plus with all the travel for RR prep, my wife wasn't to keen on the treetops trip.

Or Detroit...

I'm flying into Detroit and probably playing Lakes of Taylor if it works for Shane or if anybody else wants to play and make a late arrival in Ohio.

Also, bump for anybody wanting to share a room on Friday and Saturday.

so I got into the Cure event, that rules me out for this one. I hope you guys have loads of fun.

so I got into the Cure event, that rules me out for this one. I hope you guys have loads of fun.

You'll be missed buddy but happy for ya

You'll be missed buddy but happy for ya

we'll find a way to play together again, I'm sure

Not a problem man enjoy the event!

Bump for rambler

I like it....dhartmann would be the perfect car pool buddy

I like it....dhartmann would be the perfect car pool buddy

Clearly you've never driven anywhere with him. He stops at Menards to buy putters, and demands trips to Hardees just to use the can.

Clearly you've never driven anywhere with him. He stops at Menards to buy putters, and demands trips to Hardees just to use the can.
I also buy Dots candy at menards...

I also buy Dots candy at menards...

This is true, too. Menards is like your Super Walmart.

Back on topic: I know Derek is juggling some stuff in April, so we'll see how that goes. I'll re-visit the IN/IL/WI thread to see if I can get a bite on a trip to the OH outing.

2 more makes 40

Believe me, if everything goes well with the wife and her health the next few weeks, I'll be on the ramblin bus to Ohio...hio...hio... But as always family first ?

YOU bring the poutine, I'll bring a beat down of epic proportions!

...........and a pre-round hotdog you're required to ingest.

I like poutine.

YOU bring the poutine, I'll bring a beat down of epic proportions!

...........and a pre-round hotdog you're required to ingest.

Hey! I thought Canadians were supposed to be super friendly. It's Ohio, isn't it... Sucked it right out of you? I kid. I kid. (I live in Chicago, for crying out loud, so I really can't say much.)

I'll turn down the hot dog, and no poutine for you... I'll be serving-up some humble pie! (Mid-western trash talk isn't very forceful :eyepoke:)

Back