Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Im team greggdrews...eff off pete

Just saw that I have a wedding to attend this weekend!! I can't make this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw that I have a wedding to attend this weekend!! I can't make this one.

Unlike

Reached out to cure about the adjustability of the weights and big differences in the two CX putters and their response was very quick and informative. Definitely going CX2 in black and going low with my putt count for either one of the captains.

Also I would definitely be looking forward to being able to make the 2balls one putt challenge with more MOI

I'll definitely be trying to get into this one. I even blocked a fake meeting on my work calendar so I won't get pulled into something during the critical time window :)

I'll definitely be trying to get into this one. I even blocked a fake meeting on my work calendar so I won't get pulled into something during the critical time window :)

Nice Ken.

Announcement

After signups are complete, they do not even know it yet, but the two captains will be picking the teams....Sort of.

Announcement

After signups are complete, they do not even know it yet, but the two captains will be picking the teams....Sort of.

BOOM! There it is! Love the #gamechangers

That makes things a little more interesting for sure! I like it!!

nice twist JB ...you always have something up your sleeve.

Nice! Will there be a new thread to announce sign ups and what will have to be in he email?

now that is an interesting twist, I can't wait to see on what team I end up

So which of you guys wants this New Englander more?

Or this New Englander? Can we do a buy one get one 1/2 special??

Nice! Will there be a new thread to announce sign ups and what will have to be in he email?

We will have a new thread up for signups that will close once signup is complete.

Or this New Englander? Can we do a buy one get one 1/2 special??

BoGo is always a special deal.

BoGo is always a special deal.

one captain gets Alex at full scripting brightness and I'll wear a bright shirt.

I like the almost pick team twist.

Played some rounds with both captains so they know I will bring it for them

Can't wait to throw my name in for this one! I'm planning on picking up a RX1 so I can review differences in the new CX line if I'm lucky enough it get picked.

Announcement

Define "sort of."

Is it too late to require bribes?

Back