Scotty Cameron putters

Wow Kang that is a great looking flatstick! And joe that buckle looks great!

Finally received shipment notification of my Club Cameron goodies. Now, I'm getting closer to selling my only remaining SC, a Studio Style Newport 2 (GSS insert), so at some point, I do "need" to ponder how I will replace that missing part of my line-up.

I squeezed a couple of holes in today and had to take a few pictures of this beauty. It has a great color change to it in different light.
16%2B-%2B2
16%2B-%2B3
16%2B-%2B1

That color is just fantastic!

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesn't hate the aluminum insert? I know GSS is fancy because it's from Deutschland, I kind of get it, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.

Am I the only one that doesn't hate the aluminum insert? I know GSS is fancy because it's from Deutschland, I kind of get it, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.
No, you aren't. The aluminum was chosen for more than just keeping the custom and circle t models prices up. It's a feel and roll that the majority will enjoy, so it'll appeal to the masses the lines are aimed at. Plus, it keeps cost down.

Last edited:

I have a feeling I'll be adding one of the models with an aluminum insert, unless I go shopping for a prior-years model (have always liked the studio design).

My first Scotty. A couple of dings on the face, but nothing major. Will probably get it refinished at some point, especially if it becomes my gamer.

e753da1dc1684d3f80c31a415723abc5.jpg

18a7183795f9b8d8ff6a0e41437ffea8.jpg

badfe0084cb868c64470e37d6ea7310f.jpg

It's been quite some time since I had a SC in the bag, but after this last trade I'm going to take the California Fastback to the course tomorrow to give it a go.

My first Scotty. A couple of dings on the face, but nothing major. Will probably get it refinished at some point, especially if it becomes my gamer.

I love that putter. I may pick one up at some point. I love the "Scotty Cameron" on the heel and toe.

I went to go look at some Cameron's today before my round. Fell in love with the dual balance golo 7. I was going to walk out with it but while holding it at address, it face looked ever so slightly to sit open. The golf technition there agreed with me and he thinks it is because the grip was on crooked. He found one st another location and is having it shipped there to see if that one has the same issue. Does anyone with the golo 7 dual balance have this issue?

Looking at all these putters and I can't wait for mine to come in.

Re-did all the white lettering paintfill along with the sight line, also dipped it one more time in Caswell's.
Some nice natural lighting to show it's true coloring!
RB4DfE1l.jpg

What model is that 1?

I love what Scotty did with that shape and the "Scotty Cameron" on the bumpers. It was very well done on a great shape.
The Zing is a classic shape for sure.

First putt with the SC Laguna 2 was an 8 footer for par and got me a sandie. Not a bad start. I burned a few holes with it today ... need to get on the practice green. It's very light, even with the 20 gram wrights installed. I also don't like the SuperStroke 3.0 Flatso that is installed. Overall though, I love the feel.

Recent purchase and I love it.

Recent purchase and I love it.

Just bought one of these for giggles. I like it so far, but haven't done much other than 10 footers. Will give it some more work this week.

I'm also really considering a Futura X. I like the shape and have read nothing but good things about it.

I rolled the button back really well this weekend. After making a pretty strong commit to the PN blade this year, and spending countless hours on the indoor green, I've got a stroke I'm really happy with. Helps when the results reflect the effort, and the short game makes the stats look good (hey 27 and 28 putt rounds this weekend), but I am confident the insert and the profile is helping as well. End over end roll with absolute ease and I love it.

I did it, bit the bullet and ordered a 2014 Select Squareback. Pretty excited to receive it and try it out, I think it will keep the SeeMore out of my bag

Just got one oldy Newport 1.5 first of 500 and did some makeover on it.

gfikXAi.jpg

If anyone wants to sell one of those Lagunas lmk

Im loving the topline on that Laguna!

Back