What do you think of this?

Olliesmucker

Reaction score
Handicap
http://www.intheholegolf.com/GOLF-BIKE/view.html
received this in my email this morning. Thought it was definately differant. 20% off $795.99.
says it holds 14 clubs,not sure what else it holds.

the-golf-bike-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kid of cool. Have to be careful on wet days with narrow tires though!

I like the idea, but it looks like it's a $75 Walmart bike with some bags stuck on the back. I wouldn't pay anywhere near that for it.

Great idea to build fitness, but don't see it catching on. Not my idea of enjoying a round of golf.

Looks awful.

That's a lot of getting on and off a bike for 18 holes. Now if you lived in a resort community and headed to the range or the bag could be detached I see it as viable. Not to ride around the course though.

800$ is a joke.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Removed watermarked image

I didn't even think of using it during the round until someone posted about that; I saw it more as something you could take to a nearby course on a nice day, but agree the price point is too high. As for using it during a round, nah, I'd rather walk.

For 800 bucks I expect a matching ski mask to be included, so no one recognizes me while I'm riding this monstrosity.

I'm not a fan at all. I honestly wouldn't use it if it was free.

There's an older guy at one of the courses around here that rides a 3 wheel bike around the course when he plays. He has his clubs rigged up in the basket between the 2 back wheels. I've never seen him get off the cart path with it though. He rides up even with his ball and walks over to hit. He still makes pretty good time around the course though.

Will stick with my Clicgear that was 1/4 the price and looks countless times better. I would try one of these for free though.

Saw these at the PGA Show, they had people riding them around. They don't look any cooler or more useful in person.

I'd ride my own mountain bike if there were an attachment I could put on it to hold my clubs. $795 for this seems silly just because I wouldn't ride it elsewhere.

What do you think of this?

I think if you want a 6hour round, broken ankles and toes, and deep ruts in your golf course these are a fantastic idea!!! Otherwise, please God, never let this happen anywhere I play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a fan! I doubt it will ever catch on anywhere

That's the dumbest thing I've seen since the Lunar Control 4 and the #9 putter shape.
Just stupid.

That's the dumbest thing I've seen since the Lunar Control 4 and the #9 putter shape.
Just stupid.

You really hate my putter don't you!

For as interesting as it is, I'm really surprised they didn't just make them trikes.

Not sure I'd ever be inclined to get on one of these, but the idea is there for sure assuming it doesn't destroy the course.

I cycle and golf every week but have no interest in combining them:act-up:

Epic fail !

I hope I NEVER see one of these on any courses I will ever play.

Back